PDA

View Full Version : Declawing

JR
June 12th 06, 06:22 PM
There has been and still is a lot of controversy over declawing. Some
vets say it is okay, others
contend that there are many problems associated with declawing.

After reading about this subject, I can say that it is not something
that I wish to put
my cats through. I came across a good resource at - why does my cat do
that .com (I think it's
all run together). Anyway, I am new to the group and I like cats.

I am interested in hearing about declawing experiences.

JR

CatNipped
June 12th 06, 08:14 PM
"JR" > wrote in message
oups.com...

Is a SPAMmer - he's advertising this site on rpca using a different user
name.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 12th 06, 08:20 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "JR" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
> Is a SPAMmer - he's advertising this site on rpca using a different user
> name.

What's he selling?

CatNipped
June 12th 06, 08:23 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "JR" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>
>> Is a SPAMmer - he's advertising this site on rpca using a different user
>> name.
>>
> What's he selling?

A book. Imagine that, someone coming here and trying to tell *US* about
cats!!! ;>

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

cybercat
June 12th 06, 09:21 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> >> "JR" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...
> >>
> >> Is a SPAMmer - he's advertising this site on rpca using a different
user
> >> name.
> >>
> > What's he selling?
>
> A book. Imagine that, someone coming here and trying to tell *US* about
> cats!!! ;>

hahaha! Thanks for the warning ...!

PawsForThought
June 14th 06, 09:14 PM
JR wrote:

> I am interested in hearing about declawing experiences.
>
> JR

Declawing is extremely cruel and painful for these cats. Vets push it
to make money, pure and simple. Amputating the ends of cats' toes is
really a disgusting way for them to make money. Here's some good
information:

http://www.goodcatswearblack.com/declawing/about_declawing.htm

http://www.janskids.com/laser.html

Lauren
see my cats: http://tinyurl.com/8glfv

PawsForThought
June 14th 06, 09:26 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> user
> > >>
> > > What's he selling?
> >
> > A book. Imagine that, someone coming here and trying to tell *US* about
> > cats!!! ;>
> >

> hahaha! Thanks for the warning ...!

Argh!!!!!!!