PDA

View Full Version : Re: Angry owner uses dead puppy as a weapon

A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Fee
June 12th 06, 10:17 PM
HOWEDY Crystal aka starrkssd and Starr,

wrote:

Please pardon The Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy And Pussy And Horsey Wizard for hijackin this
thread an changin the crossposts, but it's probably the beast
way to get your response to some discussion on the drunk
forum withHOWET you gettin involved in their psycho politics
of hand wringing and protecting each other's DIS-EASE.

> Animals would never act so barbaric!

You're right. Animals only EXXXPRESS aggression
when they're SCARED TO DEATH <{) : ~ ) >

> I wonder if anyone shed a tear over the dead puppy:-(

Naaah. The animal abusers here abHOWETS only think
of SUEING the breeder for whatever they can think of.

> we need to switch the meanings of the words "humane" and "animalistic."

INDEEDY.

Here's the post The Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy And Pussy And Horsey Wizard would ask you to
reply to, just to set the record straight and maybe heelp a couple
of "slippin" *(slippin is a euphamism for relapsin into their DIS-EASE
like euthanize is to dog lover speak for MURDERIN critters ) alky's
into RECOVERY?

So, in the SPIRIT of Bill W, if you will: