PDA

View Full Version : hair cleaning

keith
June 17th 06, 04:16 PM
Hello all,
i was just wondering if anyone here knew of a method or a machine that
cleans up cat hair,my hoover is next to ueless,it just pushes the hair
around,ok i can use sticky tape but that takes a lot of tape and simply
âges,is there any vacum out there just specialy for animal hair? ive got 3
rooms with synthethic short carpet.
thanks for any help Keith

Catlover Medway via CatKB.com
June 17th 06, 09:26 PM