PDA

View Full Version : how to stop neighbourhood cats spraying...

freenews.iinet.net.au
June 18th 06, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I hope someone here can give me some advice. We've always had cats, and
have never had a problem with the neighbourhood cats before now. However
a couple of years ago we got a female kitten, and she grew to have one
litter of kittens before we had her desexed. She brought the
neighborhood cats - they'd come through the house at night and pee.
While our cat has been desexed for over 18 months, the pattern hasn't
broken. The place always smells of cat pee somewhere, and at least two
different Toms are coming in at night.

We also have a desexed male. We had him first and there was never a
problem before the female.

Any ideas? Is there anything we can to repel them?

Buddy
June 18th 06, 05:44 PM
Do you mean that the neighborhood cats are coming INTO your house?? If
so, close the door/window. If they are spraying on the outside of the
house, put mothballs around.