PDA

View Full Version : Re:lethargic, trouble jumping, loose stool

Joseph O'Brien
June 24th 06, 09:24 PM
Thanks for your interest. My cat had a high fever and a high
white-cell counts. My vet believes my cat has an abscess somewhere. He
gave my cat a shot of antibiotic and put him on 3mL of amoxicillin per
day.

This was much easier said than done, by the way. You see, I have a Bad
Kitty, and after a vicious sounding battle with the vet and technician
to get a blood sample, they had to sedate him. Just before he went
down, he left behind a nice, solid turd... a kitty "middle finger," I
like to think. I'll admit, even though I'm embrassed by his behavior,
I'm a little proud at the same time! Way to go, kitty! You tell that
vet who's boss!

Almost 24 hours later, his symptoms haven't changed. The vet said to
give him a few days to get better. Cross your fingers.

Joseph