PDA

View Full Version : Re: Least expensive feliway?

---MIKE---
June 25th 06, 10:50 PM
Gail F wrote:

>www.drsfostersmith.com sells it for
> about $16 + shipping. That's compared
> to $25 or more at my local pet store.

Yes but their outrageous shipping cost would bring it up to $25 anyway.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Corey Kaye
June 26th 06, 01:18 AM
---MIKE--- wrote:

> Gail F wrote:
>
>> www.drsfostersmith.com sells it for
>> about $16 + shipping. That's compared
>> to $25 or more at my local pet store.
>
> Yes but their outrageous shipping cost would bring it up to $25
> anyway.

Ayup, that's what I'm noticing just about everywhere.

Has anyone ever ordered from Entirely Pets? They sell a pack of 6 feliway
refills for $82.99 + $4.99 shipping on ebay. Works out to $14.66 per
refill. I think that's the best deal out there?

Corey

Gail Futoran
June 26th 06, 04:01 AM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Gail F wrote:

>www.drsfostersmith.com sells it for
> about $16 + shipping. That's compared
> to $25 or more at my local pet store.

Yes but their outrageous shipping cost would bring it up to $25 anyway.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Up to $30, shipping is 7.99. 15.99 + 7.99 =
23.98. Given TX sales taxes (around 8.37%),
that's still cheaper than buying locally.

Care-a-lot Pets shipping rates, based on
my zip code, start at $7.99 for an order
amount up to $34.99, which is similar to
drsfostersmith.

I never buy just one item from drsfostersmith.
I buy up to a shipping amount. I end up with
products cheaper than I'd buy locally assuming
I could even find them. Case in point: I recently
searched for Pond Amquel. Not even Water
Garden Gems (a local retailer of garden pond
supplies and koi) had it.

www.drsfostersmith did. Perhaps other
sources also have Pond Amquel for free or low
shipping, but considering I can get cats, fish,
and pond supplies from one source, it's worth
it to me. And I've never had a bad experience
ordering from them.

That said, I would never encourage someone to
buy a product from one source if they can find
it cheaper from another source. I assume the
OP can decide which source to buy from. I
simply offered an alternative.

Buyer beware obviously applies.

Gail F.
near San Antonio TX USA

angel
August 1st 06, 01:08 PM
D. wrote:

> I do.

I now pronounce you woman and machine
you may now insert your floppy drive

great now...

say, what is this feliway stuff, like.. fake happy?
tricking cats into thinking their happy?

does it come in an aerosol can?

pssssshhhhhhhhhhh

Kraut
August 1st 06, 04:25 PM
>> Has anyone ever ordered from Entirely Pets?
>
>I do.

Why were you wondering ??

Kraut
August 1st 06, 04:26 PM
>I now pronounce you woman and machine
>you may now insert your floppy drive

Unless you have a newer system that does not have a floppy drive but
just a CD whatever.