PDA

View Full Version : fleas

lucy707 via CatKB.com
June 28th 06, 01:12 AM
my 7 week old has fleas, but I don't know what I should do. Obviously we
can't use any shampoos or ointments on her because she's under 12 weeks. What
should I do? Advice please???

Matthew
June 28th 06, 01:19 AM
you can use advantage

"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> my 7 week old has fleas, but I don't know what I should do. Obviously we
> can't use any shampoos or ointments on her because she's under 12 weeks.
> What
> should I do? Advice please???

Judy
June 28th 06, 04:22 AM
"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> my 7 week old has fleas, but I don't know what I should do. Obviously we
> can't use any shampoos or ointments on her because she's under 12 weeks.
> What
> should I do? Advice please???

Consult your vet.

Alison
June 28th 06, 04:18 PM
"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> my 7 week old has fleas, but I don't know what I should do. Obviously we
> can't use any shampoos or ointments on her because she's under 12 weeks.
What
> should I do? Advice please???

You can use a nit comb and comb them out.
Ask you vet for advice , you might have to treat your carpets with
something like Acclaim.
Alison