PDA

View Full Version : Why shouldn't you use ceratin shampoos on kittens under 12 weeks of age?

lucy707 via CatKB.com
June 28th 06, 04:14 AM
Just wondering. I'm a first time cat owner and I think it would be better if
I knew. Thank you in advance! This site has been really helpful so far. : )

-L.
June 28th 06, 04:23 AM
lucy707 via CatKB.com wrote:
> Just wondering. I'm a first time cat owner and I think it would be better if
> I knew. Thank you in advance! This site has been really helpful so far. : )

You can kill a kitten with certain chemicals. Their bodies aren't
developed enough to metabolize the chemicals. Always follow the
directions!

If fleas are your problem, you can use Advantage on your kittens
safely.
-L.

lucy707 via CatKB.com
June 28th 06, 04:26 AM
-L. wrote:
>> Just wondering. I'm a first time cat owner and I think it would be better if
>> I knew. Thank you in advance! This site has been really helpful so far. : )
>
>You can kill a kitten with certain chemicals. Their bodies aren't
>developed enough to metabolize the chemicals. Always follow the
>directions!
>
>If fleas are your problem, you can use Advantage on your kittens
>safely.
>-L.

thanks a lot!!