PDA

View Full Version : i hate this cat

zigzag-man
June 29th 06, 05:28 AM
she's a big hairy ass fat ass scaredy cat

i don't love her

i don't wanna pet her

she gets hair on everything

i can't cough without her jumping like somebodies trying to "get her"

it's all about her! im so fricken sick of it!!!

I goto sleep here she comes.. do dee do deee dooo

want somebody to rub her head

if she won't such a jangled ball of self maybe somebody would pet her
maybe somebody would love her

ol bitch

This is why the fearful and unbelieving will not stand before me! I
can't stand to be around em
]

my stamps ain't come in yet
Im going to BBQ this little cat!

AFTER I peel her

zigzag-man
June 29th 06, 06:57 AM
zigzag-man wrote:

> my stamps ain't come in yet
> Im going to BBQ this little cat!
>
> AFTER I peel her

she's sitting her now, wanting some love

why should I

all she does is shed on me
--

all she does is shed on me
sounds like, **** on me

she ****s on me all the time

when do I get some respect
when do I get mine

whats in it for me?

more hair on my lips?
more hair on my coffee?
more hair on my computer?
more hair on my pillow?
more hair on my socks?
more hair in the 4 corners of the house?

she's nervous and I'm having to deal with it

wish I could just break through that layer of nervous and unwind her at
one time.
you know, chase all the elephants out of the living room at once.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there's a little girl in there somewhere

I dont know what im goin do

Jupiter is cool, she helps me keep Lucy chill.

"chill out dude... he's feeding us"
"chill out dude... it's just the tv"
"chill out dude... or he's going to BBQ you"

cybercat
June 29th 06, 07:24 AM
"zigzag-man" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> zigzag-man wrote:
>
> > my stamps ain't come in yet
> > Im going to BBQ this little cat!
> >
> > AFTER I peel her
>
> she's sitting her now, wanting some love
>
> why should I
>
> all she does is shed on me
> --
>
> all she does is shed on me
> sounds like, **** on me
>
> she ****s on me all the time
>

> when do I get some respect
> when do I get mine
>
> whats in it for me?
>
> more hair on my lips?
> more hair on my coffee?
> more hair on my computer?
> more hair on my pillow?
> more hair on my socks?
> more hair in the 4 corners of the house?
>
> she's nervous and I'm having to deal with it
>
> wish I could just break through that layer of nervous and unwind her at
> one time.
> you know, chase all the elephants out of the living room at once.
>
> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>
> there's a little girl in there somewhere
>
> I dont know what im goin do
>
> Jupiter is cool, she helps me keep Lucy chill.
>
> "chill out dude... he's feeding us"
> "chill out dude... it's just the tv"
> "chill out dude... or he's going to BBQ you"

Lucy will come around. I am glad you love her. You are all
she has. Her other owners let her leg get broken AND gave her
away. And she is a beautiful tabby girl.

zigzag-man
June 29th 06, 01:22 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Lucy will come around. I am glad you love her. You are all
> she has. Her other owners let her leg get broken AND gave her
> away. And she is a beautiful tabby girl.

if she would just let me sleep then all would be well

Jupiter is no better

they see my bed as "something to do"

they get bored in the other room, lets go wake the ******* up