PDA

View Full Version : Scammers the Movie

FilmMaker
June 29th 06, 10:48 PM
Scammers the Documentary
We are looking for a few good scammers. Filming with hidden cameras
has begun in Los Angeles. If you have special Scamming Talents, we
want you in our film. We will film you with hidden cameras while you
work your magic. You can work in disguise or just be yourself.
Either
way, you get 15 minutes of cool fame as an Elite Scammer. The
documentary is being positioned for both Theatrical Release as well as
cable distribution. Currently we are in talks with a major network in

the US as well as the UK for a reality based TV series. The people
who
appear in the documentary will be our first choice for the Reality TV
Series. We are also giving away Scammers T-Shirts. Please email us
at
with your special talents.