PDA

View Full Version : recomm. Cat sitter

Aki Hoji
June 30th 06, 01:06 AM
Hi,

I am looking for an excellent cat-sitter who could take care two kitties
for 3 weeks in Aug. I live in Palms area (90034). Since I am new to
the area, I'd really appreicate if anybody knows a good cat-sitter around
this region.

Thanks in advance.

Aki

Rhino
July 1st 06, 02:13 PM
"Aki Hoji" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an excellent cat-sitter who could take care two kitties
> for 3 weeks in Aug. I live in Palms area (90034). Since I am new to
> the area, I'd really appreicate if anybody knows a good cat-sitter around
> this region.

People from all over the world use this newsgroup and not all of us are
familiar with an area called "Palms". Based on your email address, I'm
GUESSING that you are writing from California and that 90034 is your zip
code. Is that right?

For what it's worth, I was in California once and I've lived in North
America all my life but I've never heard of a town called "Palms". I think
there was a military base near L.A. or San Diego called Twenty Nine Palms;
perhaps that is the area you mean?

Anyway, all I'm saying is that it would be helpful if people who make
geographic references make clear ones since this newsgroup reaches people
from many parts of the world.

--
Rhino