PDA

View Full Version : My kitten likes to perch on my shoulder.

lucy707 via CatKB.com
June 30th 06, 03:53 AM
My two month old little girl has taken to climbing up on my shoulder and
sitting there. When I'm sitting I don't mind, it's when I need to move that's
the problem. If I try to stand up, she'll move to my upper back, and most of
the time she ends up sliding off. I'm worried that she might get hurt, and
I'm not too eager to have her claws scarping down my shoulders. Any advice?

June 30th 06, 07:18 AM
That's cute when she's two months, but it can be painful when she's 6
months. Kittens love to climb - does she have a cat tree?

I would try gently relocating her from my shoulder to my lap/chest area
and trying to convince her that is a better place to sit on the human
:>