PDA

View Full Version : neo-poly-bac source

Larry Mehl
July 2nd 06, 09:45 PM
Hello --

Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?

This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.

The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
disappear fast.

I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5 gm
tube.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Larry Mehl

Candace
July 2nd 06, 10:14 PM
Larry Mehl wrote:
> Hello --
>
> Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?
>
> This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.
>
> The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
> disappear fast.
>
> I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5 gm
> tube.
>
> Thanks in advance for any information.
>
> Larry Mehl

Ask the vet to write you a prescription for it. They will usually do
that although they prefer to make the extra $$ themselves. Then take
the prescription to a pharmacy. I don't know, though, ophthalmic
ointments seem to be pricy anyway so you might not get it for much
cheaper but you can try.

Candace

Larry Mehl
July 3rd 06, 01:03 AM
Thanks Candace.

So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?

Larry

"Candace" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Larry Mehl wrote:
>> Hello --
>>
>> Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?
>>
>> This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.
>>
>> The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
>> disappear fast.
>>
>> I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5 gm
>> tube.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any information.
>>
>> Larry Mehl
>
> Ask the vet to write you a prescription for it. They will usually do
> that although they prefer to make the extra $$ themselves. Then take
> the prescription to a pharmacy. I don't know, though, ophthalmic
> ointments seem to be pricy anyway so you might not get it for much
> cheaper but you can try.
>
> Candace

Matthew
July 3rd 06, 01:06 AM
Larry buying online meds specially from another country is extremely risky
prospect

"Larry Mehl" > wrote in message
.com...
> Thanks Candace.
>
> So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?
>
> Larry
>

> "Candace" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> Larry Mehl wrote:
>>> Hello --
>>>
>>> Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?
>>>
>>> This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.
>>>
>>> The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
>>> disappear fast.
>>>
>>> I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5
>>> gm
>>> tube.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any information.
>>>
>>> Larry Mehl
>>
>> Ask the vet to write you a prescription for it. They will usually do
>> that although they prefer to make the extra $$ themselves. Then take
>> the prescription to a pharmacy. I don't know, though, ophthalmic
>> ointments seem to be pricy anyway so you might not get it for much
>> cheaper but you can try.
>>
>> Candace

Candace
July 3rd 06, 06:57 AM
Larry Mehl wrote:
> Thanks Candace.
>
> So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?
>
> Larry

I'm sure it's available from online pharmacies, too. I don't know,
I've never bought anything that way. Don't you still need a
prescription for it?

Candace

Larry Mehl
July 4th 06, 12:48 AM
Matthew and Candace --

Thanks for writing.

I am less worried about a sealed tube of ointment.

Candace -- I was hoping someone reading this group would know if I could
buy it without a prescription.

Larry

.com...