PDA

View Full Version : Do dog's farts smell worse than cat's farts?

July 4th 06, 11:28 AM
Do dog's farts smell worse than cat's farts?

Based on what I have experienced of cat's farts, all I can say is that
I hope not. Scientific studies of farts show that cat's farts have a
higher concentration of odor-causing gases than dog's farts, but dog's
farts have a larger volume. The two factors equalize out (the same
number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the same.

More fart facts : www.jeffssite.net/fartfacts

silvercelt
July 4th 06, 11:44 AM
You have way to much time on your hands

wrote:

> Do dog's farts smell worse than cat's farts?
>
> Based on what I have experienced of cat's farts, all I can say is that
> I hope not. Scientific studies of farts show that cat's farts have a
> higher concentration of odor-causing gases than dog's farts, but dog's
> farts have a larger volume. The two factors equalize out (the same
> number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the same.
>
> More fart facts : www.jeffssite.net/fartfacts

July 4th 06, 11:12 PM
silvercelt wrote:
> You have way to much time on your hands

i agree or is it concur
no wonder the usa lags far behind in math and science
when hydrogen sulfide is all the little student minds can do

probably watches howard stern too much
oops
listens now?