PDA

View Full Version : cat behavior

July 4th 06, 01:19 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/worlddirectory/cats.htm

Hilda
July 4th 06, 09:25 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/worlddirectory/cats.htmHello, I am very new to this site and not sure if I'm posting correctly. I have a two month old kitten who has developed a bad habit of attacking and biting people for, what apprears to me, no reason. Can someone tell me how to remedy this problem? Thanks, Hilda

Claude V. Lucas
July 5th 06, 01:23 AM
In article >,
Hilda > wrote:

Wrote:
>> http://www.freewebs.com/worlddirectory/cats.htmHello, I am very new to this site and not
>sure if I'm posting
>correctly. I have a two month old kitten who has developed a bad habit
>of attacking and biting people for, what apprears to me, no reason. Can
>someone tell me how to remedy this problem? Thanks, Hilda

The "reason" might be simple playing.

Attacking and biting is what cats do.

Even though Bubba is (almost, I hope) fully grown
he still occasionally gets carried away at play and bites...

Not too hard, lately.

I think he's finally learned my limits for being bitten.