PDA

View Full Version : Origin of HIV(AIDS) and its first victim.

July 5th 06, 07:02 AM
Origin of HIV(AIDS) and its first victim.

http://www.studyandjobs.com/aids_origin.html

or see on

http://www.studyandjobs.com

July 9th 06, 05:08 AM
wrote:
> Origin of HIV(AIDS) and its first victim.
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/aids_origin.html
>
> or see on
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com

When I first became aware of AIDS my knee-jerk guess was an experiment
gone wrong like with the "killer bees", for example. At the time I even
considered the possibility that it could have been a military,
biological-weapon experiment. Like with the killer bees, it just didn't
seem likely to me that something like this could have happened without
some sort of man-made intervention with mother nature.

There is a theory by a Dr. Leonard Horowitz that the HIV infection was
a result of a hepatitis B vaccine. So, my first guess might still turn
out to be right.

http://www.originofaids.com/