PDA

View Full Version : would Feliway help when I bring RugRat home?

July 6th 06, 04:00 PM
I've never hear of Feliway till I saw another post about it. Can some
of you folks give me a beginner's guide to Feliway, how you use it and
what it does in your households? And also if and how it would help
when we bring RugRat (9 month old freshly neutered male) into our
household of two 12-year old spayed females?

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

Gail
July 7th 06, 02:28 AM
I haven't used it, but others say it helps calm their cats down. You can
purchase a Feliway diffuser and place it in a room where the cats are. The
key to integrating a new cat is to separate him and slowly introduce him to
your two older females. This process must be down slowly and with
supervision.
Gail
ups.com...