PDA

View Full Version : Pet Care Agreement template

angel
July 7th 06, 04:40 AM
Just trying out my quicken family lawyer, they had this pet care
agreement in there
anyone ever use one?

http://www.barryparrish.com/Pet_Care_Agreement.doc

-L.
July 7th 06, 06:51 AM
angel wrote:
> Just trying out my quicken family lawyer, they had this pet care
> agreement in there
> anyone ever use one?
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/Pet_Care_Agreement.doc

My petsitter has a legal contract I signed which details her duties. I
supply her with a written letter of consent to allow the vet to treat
my animals if I am absent. I am available by phone 24/7 when I am gone
so it's really a no biggie.

-L.

angel
July 7th 06, 12:53 PM
-L. wrote:

> My petsitter has a legal contract I signed which details her duties. I
> supply her with a written letter of consent to allow the vet to treat
> my animals if I am absent. I am available by phone 24/7 when I am gone
> so it's really a no biggie.

That's a fine idea

I wouldn't watch someone's pet without their written consent for vet to
treat

we're not just talking "pets" anymore, we're talking companions
you drop the ball and take out someone's companion, you're in trouble

if something were to happen, and the owner could prove negligence
towards their companion, a pet loving judge could burn your ass