PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cat came home !

July 9th 06, 08:21 AM
Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

July 9th 06, 11:17 AM
wrote:
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

That's great! Looks like he knows his home.

I guess now's the time to watch Stephen King's Cat's Eye.

angel
July 9th 06, 01:34 PM
wrote:
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

Well Hallelujah! I know you was happy

I bet he won't ever get away any more

I'm real happy for you

now he's even more special, he is twice yours, that makes it more
official
--

he might have caught the scent of a woman, which drove him to temporary
insanity (he was just CRAZY about her) (which is why he bolted through

Gail
July 9th 06, 02:48 PM
WONDERFUL!!
Gail
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

Gail Futoran
July 9th 06, 03:56 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

Great!

I know what you're feeling. In the mid 1980s one
of my elderly cats died. The stray I had adopted
6 months earlier went walkabout. She was gone for a
week, I had about given up on her when, like your
cat, she simply turned up at the back door. And
she never wandered off again, even though I let
her out during the day. (All my cats now are
indoor cats.)

Gail F.
Lao Ma, Ephiny, Minya, Melosa

Rhonda
July 9th 06, 04:12 PM
Perfect! I bet he'll lay down and sleep for a day or two.

Thanks for letting us know.

Rhonda

wrote:
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

Popsie's Mom
July 9th 06, 08:39 PM
That's wonderful - hope he was happy to be home! Is he a TOM male cat?
That could explain..... So happy for you. Gail Lynn Batton
wrote:
> Sitting here at 3 A.M. looking at my previously missing cat. Just
> opened the door to check for him and he came strolling in like it was
> nothing. He was gone for 5 days ! Thanks to all who gave suggestions.
> I'm sure some of them helped to get him back home.

angel
July 9th 06, 09:27 PM
Rhonda wrote:
> Perfect! I bet he'll lay down and sleep for a day or two.

lol, oh yeah, cat is in heaven now, ol' backdoor scraps made his belly
hurt