PDA

View Full Version : Tiger was shaved

---MIKE---
July 11th 06, 03:33 PM
This morning I picked Tiger up at the vets. He had all his mats shaved
off and now he looks naked. All of his beautiful fur is gone. He
weighed in at 22.3 pounds but in this picture he doesn't look fat.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Toni
July 11th 06, 04:25 PM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
This morning I picked Tiger up at the vets. He had all his mats shaved
off and now he looks naked. All of his beautiful fur is gone. He
weighed in at 22.3 pounds but in this picture he doesn't look fat.

It'll grow back before you know it- three/four months tops.
Does he seem to be feeling extra good?
Most shaved cats do.

Now get busy getting him familiar with a brush and a comb- the idea is to
get to things *before* the mats develop.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/rules.htm

---MIKE---
July 11th 06, 05:29 PM
Toni asked:

>Does he seem to be feeling extra good?

>Most shaved cats do.

Right now he is still feeling the effects of the anesthetic so he is a
bit "itchy" and unsteady. I expect this will slowly get better.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Toni
July 11th 06, 06:42 PM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Toni asked:

>Does he seem to be feeling extra good?

>Most shaved cats do.

Right now he is still feeling the effects of the anesthetic so he is a
bit "itchy" and unsteady. I expect this will slowly get better.

Whoops.
Didn't realize he had been anesthetized!