PDA

View Full Version : YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Matthew
July 12th 06, 11:27 PM
I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.

His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS

We are going hopefully going to be able to regulate him thru his diet. I go
back next Wednesday for a simple sugar test but the vet believes the
change in diet did the trick

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT just need a little more please for
the next test and that the finally potion of weaning him of the diazepam
goes fine

angel
July 13th 06, 02:15 AM
Matthew wrote:
> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>
> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>
> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS

that's great Matt

so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey

Matthew
July 13th 06, 02:18 AM
"angel" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>>
>> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
>> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
>>

> that's great Matt
>
> so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey

We will find out for sure next week fingers are crossed

Bttngl
July 13th 06, 02:32 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "angel" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> >
> > Matthew wrote:
> >> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
> >>
> >> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> >> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
> >>
> >> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
> >>

> > that's great Matt
> >
> > so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey
> >
> We will find out for sure next week fingers are crossed

Good news! What is normal sugar level for a cat? Does it run the same
as human? So, with only diet and no shot the cat can live normal -
GREAT! Does he act like he feels better when it is lower? I don't
know how diabetes affects cats. Hope he keeps doing great, ok! God
bless you. Bttngl....

Matthew
July 13th 06, 02:37 AM
"Bttngl" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> "angel" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>> > that's great Matt
>> >
>> > so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey
>> >
>> We will find out for sure next week fingers are crossed
>
> Good news! What is normal sugar level for a cat? Does it run the same
> as human? So, with only diet and no shot the cat can live normal -
> GREAT! Does he act like he feels better when it is lower? I don't
> know how diabetes affects cats. Hope he keeps doing great, ok! God
> bless you. Bttngl....

http://www.felinediabetes.com/ has all your answer

Yes he act like his old self when it is lower it was 437 than 215 last week
changed his diet and did one unit twice a day today's glucose it gone
down to 73 and stayed low all day

angel
July 13th 06, 03:50 AM
Matthew wrote:
> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>
> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>
> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS

that's great Matt

so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey

angel
July 13th 06, 03:52 AM
angel wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
> > I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
> >
> > His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> > YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
> >
> > NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
> >

> that's great Matt
>
> so you're saying through his diet his body finally leveled out hey

ooops, I hit refresh on my browser, just got up to turn the ****ing tv
down
damn commercials go super [email protected]#%$#%$

Phil P.
July 13th 06, 05:08 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>
> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>
> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
>
> We are going hopefully going to be able to regulate him thru his diet. I
go
> back next Wednesday for a simple sugar test but the vet believes the
> change in diet did the trick

No surprise- I thought it would! I've weaned quite a few diabetic cats off
insulin by simply switching them to low a carbohydrate diet. I've had great
results with a few Fancy Feast diets- but Hill's m/d seems to work just as
well.

If you need a glucose meter to keep tabs on her BG, let me know.

> THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT just need a little more please
for
> the next test and that the finally potion of weaning him of the diazepam
> goes fine

Best of luck,

Phil

Phil P.
July 13th 06, 05:11 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>
> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>
> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
>
> We are going hopefully going to be able to regulate him thru his diet. I
go
> back next Wednesday for a simple sugar test but the vet believes the
> change in diet did the trick

No surprise- I thought it would! I've weaned quite a few diabetic cats off
insulin by simply switching them to low a carbohydrate diet. I've had great
results with a few Fancy Feast diets- but Hill's m/d seems to work just as
well.

If you need a glucose meter to keep tabs on her BG, let me know.

> THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT just need a little more please
for
> the next test and that the finally potion of weaning him of the diazepam
> goes fine

Best of luck,

Phil

Matthew
July 13th 06, 05:13 AM
Thank you Phil and everyone else
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> I JUST BROUGHT RUMBLE I HEARD THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD HAVE HEARD.
>>
>> His sugar was at 73 and the curve maintained thru the day of being low.
>> YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>> NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS NO MORE SHOTS
>>
>> We are going hopefully going to be able to regulate him thru his diet. I
> go
>> back next Wednesday for a simple sugar test but the vet believes the
>> change in diet did the trick
>

> No surprise- I thought it would! I've weaned quite a few diabetic cats
> off
> insulin by simply switching them to low a carbohydrate diet. I've had
> great
> results with a few Fancy Feast diets- but Hill's m/d seems to work just as
> well.
>
> If you need a glucose meter to keep tabs on her BG, let me know.
>

>> THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT just need a little more please
> for
>> the next test and that the finally potion of weaning him of the diazepam
>> goes fine
>
> Best of luck,
>
> Phil

Rhonda
July 13th 06, 05:37 AM
Wow, great news, Matthew! Continued good luck to Rumble The Great.

You're a good cat-dad.

Rhonda