PDA

View Full Version : The Black Cat Club

Cat Protector
July 13th 06, 09:47 PM
Catch another live broadcast of The Black Cat Club this Sunday, July 16th in
honor of Black Cat Adoption Month. The special guest on this edition will be
Alexis Boyle from the Arizona Humane Society who will talk about all the
wonderful black cats they have for adoption and what is being done to find
them good and loving homes. We hope you will tune in for some great music
and some interesting talk only on Cat Galaxy. The broadcast starts at 10am
(12pm Central, 1pm Eastern) and you can tune in by going to our web site at
www.catgalaxymedia.com and clicking on the links to tune in or go to
http://stations.swcast.net/catprotector.

After the show, stick around and listen to The Animal World hosted by AzCATs
beginning at 1pm (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern). The show also broadcasts on
KKNT 960 AM radio in Phoenix. So, grab your favorite kitty snack and drink
and enjoy two great shows on Cat Galaxy.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com