PDA

View Full Version : BUSH WHACKED!

July 14th 06, 10:06 AM
http://tinyurl.com/osrqg

Mirelle
July 14th 06, 06:52 PM
Anti_BS_Patrol wrote:
> The guy is a blight on society, lunatic, and has horrible grammer.
> Either killfile or ignore him and his many, many aliases. You can normally
> tell wich one's are his by the abnormally long usernames and wastefully long
> posts. This group is not moderated so you have to sort out the loonies.
> There are many good poeple who will give you solid advice about your dog
> here but don't get rattled by the nutjobs.
> If you have no obvious reason why your dog is vomiting such as something
> he or she ingested, get to a vet immediatly. It could be an indication of
> something serious. Never waste time with your dog's health. If you can't
> find something obvious always call the vet.

Thanks. I will ignore his posts. Or learn to kill-file them.
My boyfriend has agreed to take Marsha to another vet for a second
opinion, including asking about my opinion about the need for an
ex-ray.

<snip>

Mirelle

redbird
July 14th 06, 07:23 PM
Hello Mirelle,
Our yorkie began to throw up, she had pancreatitis. Another yorkie pup
started throwing up about a year later and we found out her intestine
was torn from a chew toy made my IAMS. So, like Anti_BS_Patrol states,
don't take any chances. BTW< thank you BS Patrol for a sane moment,
and commentary on this "blight" fellow. Unfortunately his posts were
the first ones I saw. Makes me think twice now on why moderated groups
on yahoo have come into being.

Mirelle wrote:
> Anti_BS_Patrol wrote:
> > The guy is a blight on society, lunatic, and has horrible grammer.
> > Either killfile or ignore him and his many, many aliases. You can normally
> > tell wich one's are his by the abnormally long usernames and wastefully long
> > posts. This group is not moderated so you have to sort out the loonies.
> > There are many good poeple who will give you solid advice about your dog
> > here but don't get rattled by the nutjobs.
> > If you have no obvious reason why your dog is vomiting such as something
> > he or she ingested, get to a vet immediatly. It could be an indication of
> > something serious. Never waste time with your dog's health. If you can't
> > find something obvious always call the vet.
>
> Thanks. I will ignore his posts. Or learn to kill-file them.
> My boyfriend has agreed to take Marsha to another vet for a second
> opinion, including asking about my opinion about the need for an
> ex-ray.
>
> <snip>
>
> Mirelle

Mirelle
July 15th 06, 03:01 AM
The_Insanely_Freakin_Simply_Amazing_Grand_Puppy_Wi
wrote:

PLONK
Mirelle