PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS

Matthew
July 19th 06, 05:11 PM
NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS
NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS
NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS
NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS NO INSULIN SHOTS

FOR RUMBLE

OH HAPPY DAYS

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE SPECIALLY YOU PHIL FOR YOUR FANCY
FEAST
DIET IDEA IT WORKED

<Dancing a gig of joy>

cybercat
July 19th 06, 07:08 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> NO INSULIN [....]
>
> FOR RUMBLE
>
> OH HAPPY DAYS
>
> THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE SPECIALLY YOU PHIL FOR YOUR FANCY
> FEAST
> DIET IDEA IT WORKED
>
> <Dancing a gig of joy>

Wow, that is just great Matthew!! What't the story, does she have to have
pills?
What did the vet say?

Matthew
July 19th 06, 07:22 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> NO INSULIN [....]
>>
>> FOR RUMBLE
>>
>> OH HAPPY DAYS
>>
>> THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE SPECIALLY YOU PHIL FOR YOUR FANCY
>> FEAST
>> DIET IDEA IT WORKED
>>
>> <Dancing a gig of joy>
>>

> Wow, that is just great Matthew!! What't the story, does she have to have
> pills?
> What did the vet say?

Rumble is the dominant male of the clowder ;-)

Ok this was a glucose test " the last one " the first level in the
beginning was 437 I started giving him shots got down to 215 with one
unit of insulin twice a day . Upon Phil's and MaryL advice I changed his
diet I went with fancy feast since it has the most gravy products with
the change in his diet and the insulin last weeks test got him down to 73
at his highest which is to low. we stopped the insulin and maintained
the change in diet it was 143 at it highest today so good news no more
insulin shots for now we must maintain his diet and I have to watch him
for signs and get him tested like I do with the diazepam

Now the pills of diazepam good news so far we are down to 1 2mg pill a
day next week it is 1/2 a pill once a day than the week after 1/2 a
pill every other day than NO MORE PILLS. I hope to have him off the
diazepam by my birthday in august

SO GREAT NEWS ALL AROUND

cybercat
July 19th 06, 08:33 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> > Wow, that is just great Matthew!! What't the story, does she have to
have
> > pills?
> > What did the vet say?
> >
> Rumble is the dominant male of the clowder ;-)

Sorry honey, I knew he was a boy. I am just so used to girlycats!

> Ok this was a glucose test " the last one " the first level in the
> beginning was 437 I started giving him shots got down to 215 with one
> unit of insulin twice a day . Upon Phil's and MaryL advice I changed his
> diet I went with fancy feast since it has the most gravy products with
> the change in his diet and the insulin last weeks test got him down to
73
> at his highest which is to low. we stopped the insulin and maintained
> the change in diet it was 143 at it highest today so good news no more
> insulin shots for now we must maintain his diet and I have to watch him
> for signs and get him tested like I do with the diazepam
>
> Now the pills of diazepam good news so far we are down to 1 2mg pill a
> day next week it is 1/2 a pill once a day than the week after 1/2 a
> pill every other day than NO MORE PILLS. I hope to have him off the
> diazepam by my birthday in august
>
> SO GREAT NEWS ALL AROUND

Fantastic!! I added descriptors to the Subject line so others with this
problem
can find your very helpful post. Give Rumble a kiss for me.

Rhonda
July 20th 06, 04:13 AM
Yeah! Congrats, Matthew and Rumble!

Rhonda