PDA

View Full Version : Telling me about the wool


jmc
July 21st 06, 10:32 AM
So here's Meep, sitting on the scrap of lambswool on my spare bed,
kneading and talking to me. I guess she's telling me how good the wool
feels between her toes?

She always does that - gives a running commentary when she stands on and
kneads my wool rugs. It's very cute. One she stops kneading (she's in
the meatloaf position on it now) she stops the commentary.

Anybody else's cat do this?

jmc

July 21st 06, 10:40 AM
Ours sucks on a sheepskin and kneads it. No commentary though its a
vocal cat otherwise.

jmc wrote:
> So here's Meep, sitting on the scrap of lambswool on my spare bed,
> kneading and talking to me. I guess she's telling me how good the wool
> feels between her toes?
>
> She always does that - gives a running commentary when she stands on and
> kneads my wool rugs. It's very cute. One she stops kneading (she's in
> the meatloaf position on it now) she stops the commentary.
>
> Anybody else's cat do this?
>
> jmc

jmc
July 21st 06, 11:30 AM
Suddenly, without warning, exclaimed (21-Jul-06
7:10 PM):

> jmc wrote:
>> So here's Meep, sitting on the scrap of lambswool on my spare bed,
>> kneading and talking to me. I guess she's telling me how good the wool
>> feels between her toes?
>>
>> She always does that - gives a running commentary when she stands on and
>> kneads my wool rugs. It's very cute. One she stops kneading (she's in
>> the meatloaf position on it now) she stops the commentary.
>>
>> Anybody else's cat do this?
>>
>> jmc
>
> Ours sucks on a sheepskin and kneads it. No commentary though its a
> vocal cat otherwise.
>
Is s/he a siamese? I've heard they often become woolsuckers (sounds
like an expletive: you &(&^(^( woolsucker! <g>)

Anyway, Meep doesn't even lick it. Just kneads, and talks, more than at
any other time.

jmc