PDA

View Full Version : Cat Tail Hair Loss

Jewelinsb
July 21st 06, 03:56 PM
I have 2 Maine Coon cats, both 9 months old. Just this week, I have
had several long clumps of hair on the carpet from each of them. They
look like they are from their tails. I feed them quality food that the
breeder recommended. They don't go outside. They do go out onto a
screened in porch, though. Could they get fleas out there? Do they
need more essential oils because it's been warm lately? Thanks for the
help!

Buddy
July 21st 06, 05:55 PM
Yes, they can get fleas through the screens. They probably are just
playing around with each other and clumps of fur is coming out. If in
doubt, take them to the vet.