PDA

View Full Version : first time on catbanter

ringo
July 21st 06, 09:47 PM
i am the proud owner of a rescued two year old tom named ringo. his brother, whom i also rescued, has sadly been missing now for 6 weeks and my family and i are gradually fearing the worst.

Charlie Wilkes
July 22nd 06, 04:19 AM
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:47:11 +0000, ringo >
wrote:

>i am the proud owner of a rescued two year old tom named ringo. his
>brother, whom i also rescued, has sadly been missing now for 6 weeks
>and my family and i are gradually fearing the worst.

Let me be the first to extend the traditional catbanter welcome.

Actually, for what it's worth, I've never heard of catbanter, It
must be a web front end for this Usenet newsgroup,
rec.pets.cats.health&behavior. Usenet is different from the web.

Ringo's brother might come back. Sometimes cats go off for the entire
summer and don't show up until the weather gets cold.

Most of the people posting here will advise you to keep your cats
indoors all the time.

Charlie