PDA

View Full Version : Can u help make one?

Jasmine's missing leg
July 23rd 06, 02:48 PM
Hi

This is my first posting so please allow me to introduce myself. My
name is Jasmine Nam and I am 5 weeks old, as you can see from my
profile I seem to have lost my back leg. I can't remember where is
went, or indeed if I was even born with one, but I do know that before
I came to live with my new owner I was kept in the top drawer of a
filing cabinet and fed on rabbit food.

Although by rights I should still be with my mummy, as i wasn't being
looked after very well and 2 of my sisters had already died, my new
owners took me in and I am now a lot better and have put on lots of
weight. I am now very loved and have a few toys, and best of all I
don't have to live in a filing cabinet drawer any more.

Anyway, back to the reson for this post. As you can see I have no
foot, and although I can get around in a fashion, I till find it quite
hard and keep falling over. As I know have lots of strength, I want to
play with my toys and jump on things and attack them, but find it hard
with only one back foot. So I am asking if there are any budding
inventor types/vets etc. that may be able to suggest/invent a new foot
for me, I have had my new owner take a picture of my stump to see if
that helps.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions as I have had a pretty
crappy start to life so far, and just want to chance to be able to play
and pretend to kill things like any other kitten. I will keep you up
to date on my progress and any help I receive.

Peace & love Jasmine x x x x

angel
July 23rd 06, 05:01 PM
Jasmine's missing leg wrote:

> Peace & love Jasmine x x x x

goddammit we don't talk like that over here

CAN WE HELP YOU MAKE ONE WHAT!!?

I hate those stupid ass topics, no description, not even a clue

yes I am the topic monitor today...

what-N-hell was Charlie thinking

Catlover Medway via CatKB.com
July 23rd 06, 09:21 PM
Hi, Jasmine - you'll probably find that you cope quite well, your legs will
form a tripod. But you'll find a lot of useful advice here:

http://www.disabledanimalsclub.co.uk/index.htm

Ask your vet for a referral.