PDA

View Full Version : Which sites have Best VALUE Pet Supply?

July 25th 06, 01:04 PM
Which sites have Best VALUE Pet Supply - please vote
Only 1 message in topic - view as tree

I am interested to see where other pet lovers shop online. For
instance, who do you think has the best prices overall, the best prices
on vaccines & non-rx meds, training aids, grooming etc. Thanks for
taking the time to add your opinion.

jmc
July 25th 06, 09:47 PM
Suddenly, without warning, exclaimed (25-Jul-06
9:34 PM):
> Which sites have Best VALUE Pet Supply - please vote
> Only 1 message in topic - view as tree
>
> I am interested to see where other pet lovers shop online. For
> instance, who do you think has the best prices overall, the best prices
> on vaccines & non-rx meds, training aids, grooming etc. Thanks for
> taking the time to add your opinion.

Does it matter what country the person is in/shopping in? Also,
especially for those of us who shop in our home country, and live
elsewhere, customer service is very important in an online shop as well.

I shop at PetsMart for some things and Drs. Fosters and Smith for most
things, they have great customer service.

jmc

---MIKE---
July 25th 06, 11:57 PM
Drs Foster and Smith have good products and service BUT their shipping
costs are way out of line.

---MIKE---