PDA

View Full Version : Don't turn people off from animal lovers with your abusive and judgemental language.

Willie
July 27th 06, 12:28 AM
I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
these boards for advice:

Holy Christ, you people are not doing animals any favours by being
abusive and spewing vitriol at this poster. Some of you at least
offered possible causes
for this cat's sickness, and others just launched personal attacks and
insults without knowing the whole story.

It's understandable you want to encourage the person to take the cat to
the vet. You can say so firmly and with conviction WITHOUT resorting
to ugly name calling. Save that for someone who can't even be arsed to
ASK FOR HELP ON A CAT FORUM, instead just kicking the poor thing til it
dies. You people are so judgemental of people and their problems, you
think that it's okay to be cruel (and you are being excessively cruel)
to someone who (within a quick period of time) has sought advice in the
right place. Perhaps after any home remedies failed, she or he would
have taken the cat to the emergency clinic, or given him away. What do
you people do when your vet is away or sick, or you live very far from
one? Just sit there and not seek any alternative help?

Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

Matthew
July 27th 06, 12:47 AM
Get a life The people in the cat groups are tired of people coming out
here and asking question instead of going to the vets with obvious problems
that if they were talking about a child they would have either already
rushed to the doctor or called 911

"Willie" > wrote in message

Grow up and welcome to reality

cybercat
July 27th 06, 01:50 AM
"Willie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
> posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
> can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
> these boards for advice:

**** off, Willie.

:)

angel
July 27th 06, 03:11 AM
Willie wrote:

> Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
> look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

willie, have you considered one of those penis implants?

I think to "get it up" a bladder is put under your arm, you bend your
arm and do a flapping motion to "get it up"

Good luck.

next time, try...

alt.shortdicked****er.rec

Willie
July 27th 06, 05:15 AM
Do you kiss your cat with that mouth?

Y'all are sick individuals, full of pure hate.

Are cats your only friends? Probably, eh? Sickos. I feel sorry for
your poor cats, being fondled by scum like you.

angel wrote:
> Willie wrote:
>
> > Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
> > look like some foul-mouthed *******s.
>
> willie, have you considered one of those penis implants?
>
> I think to "get it up" a bladder is put under your arm, you bend your
> arm and do a flapping motion to "get it up"
>
> Good luck.
>
> next time, try...
>
> alt.shortdicked****er.rec

-L.
July 27th 06, 07:34 AM
Willie wrote:
> I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
> posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
> can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
> these boards for advice:

Listen, asshole. Listen up good. This is Usenet. Not your own
personal party. People will post whatever the **** they want,
including telling some stupid-assed, neglectful bitch to take her cat
to the vet when it is CLEARLY in need of medical attention. Some
people are so stupid they shouldn't have animals, and you can bet your
sweet ass I will point that fact out to them.

-L.

cybercat
July 27th 06, 07:43 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Willie wrote:
> > I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
> > posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
> > can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
> > these boards for advice:
>
> Listen, asshole. Listen up good. This is Usenet. Not your own
> personal party. People will post whatever the **** they want,
> including telling some stupid-assed, neglectful bitch to take her cat
> to the vet when it is CLEARLY in need of medical attention. Some
> people are so stupid they shouldn't have animals, and you can bet your
> sweet ass I will point that fact out to them.
>
> -L.

Amen, sistah.

Matthew
July 27th 06, 10:35 AM
"Willie" > wrote in message

Oh poor willy go wank that willy and grew up get some hair on your
chest and balls before you come out and play in the real world lest try
and rule it

P No Gree G O
July 27th 06, 03:13 PM
Willie wrote:

> I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
> posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
> can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
> these boards for advice:
>
> Holy Christ, you people are not doing animals any favours by being
> abusive and spewing vitriol at this poster. Some of you at least
> offered possible causes
> for this cat's sickness, and others just launched personal attacks and
> insults without knowing the whole story.
>
> It's understandable you want to encourage the person to take the cat to
> the vet. You can say so firmly and with conviction WITHOUT resorting
> to ugly name calling. Save that for someone who can't even be arsed to
> ASK FOR HELP ON A CAT FORUM, instead just kicking the poor thing til it
> dies. You people are so judgemental of people and their problems, you
> think that it's okay to be cruel (and you are being excessively cruel)
> to someone who (within a quick period of time) has sought advice in the
> right place. Perhaps after any home remedies failed, she or he would
> have taken the cat to the emergency clinic, or given him away. What do
> you people do when your vet is away or sick, or you live very far from
> one? Just sit there and not seek any alternative help?
>
> Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
> look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
say to someone face to face. Our society could certainly use more
civility, especially in times like these.

Katz
July 27th 06, 04:20 PM
Let met tell you something, I take very good care of my cats. It's very
annoying when someones cat is clearly in need of immediate veterinary
help; then come out here and ask weather it's 'ok' to give human
medicines, says the cat has diarrhea, vomits, constantly meows,
etc,etc,etc. It's about as annoying as breeders who sell cats to any
idiot on the Internet. We have a big enough problem with crowded animal
shelters.

Anyone who is either unable or unwilling to take care of their pets
don't deserve to have them. What makes it even worse is that the poster
almost NEVER gives an update, like this post for example.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_thread/thread/1fa8ed0b2d5d07d7/fdaa89168fbf6226?hl=en#fdaa89168fbf6226

Willie wrote:
> I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
> posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
> can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
> these boards for advice:
>
> Holy Christ, you people are not doing animals any favours by being
> abusive and spewing vitriol at this poster. Some of you at least
> offered possible causes
> for this cat's sickness, and others just launched personal attacks and
> insults without knowing the whole story.
>
> It's understandable you want to encourage the person to take the cat to
> the vet. You can say so firmly and with conviction WITHOUT resorting
> to ugly name calling. Save that for someone who can't even be arsed to
> ASK FOR HELP ON A CAT FORUM, instead just kicking the poor thing til it
> dies. You people are so judgemental of people and their problems, you
> think that it's okay to be cruel (and you are being excessively cruel)
> to someone who (within a quick period of time) has sought advice in the
> right place. Perhaps after any home remedies failed, she or he would
> have taken the cat to the emergency clinic, or given him away. What do
> you people do when your vet is away or sick, or you live very far from
> one? Just sit there and not seek any alternative help?
>
> Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
> look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

angel
July 27th 06, 04:50 PM
P No Gree G O wrote:

> Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
> cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
> say to someone face to face. Our society could certainly use more
> civility, especially in times like these.

hi willie

-L.
July 27th 06, 05:59 PM
P No Gree G O wrote:

> Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
> cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
> say to someone face to face.

Honey, I'd have no problem telling you that you are a finger-wagging
twit and an asshole, to your face. If you don't believe me, you don't
know me at all...(which you don't.)

> Our society could certainly use more
> civility, especially in times like these.

Not when it comes to idiots who neglect their cats....and
finger-wagging, holier-than-thou, micromanaging, control-freak twits.

-L.

Candace
July 27th 06, 07:14 PM
P No Gree G O wrote:

> Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
> cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
> say to someone face to face. Our society could certainly use more
> civility, especially in times like these.

Ohhh, thank you, I feel all warm and fuzzy now and see the error of my
ways. You're so right, there would be no war, no poverty, no tragedy
if only we were sweet and civil to lying, bonehead, animal abusing
morons.

Have another bottle of wine, you drunken sot.

Candace

P No Gree G O
July 27th 06, 07:43 PM
Candace wrote:
> P No Gree G O wrote:
>

>>Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
>>cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
>>say to someone face to face. Our society could certainly use more
>>civility, especially in times like these.
>

> Ohhh, thank you, I feel all warm and fuzzy now and see the error of my
> ways. You're so right, there would be no war, no poverty, no tragedy
> if only we were sweet and civil to lying, bonehead, animal abusing
> morons.
>
> Have another bottle of wine, you drunken sot.
>
> Candace

I rest my case.

PLONK

Willie
July 27th 06, 08:09 PM
Unwashed mobs are scary.

They really endear people to the plight of innocent animals, don't
they?

-L. wrote:
> P No Gree G O wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
> > cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
> > say to someone face to face.
>
> Honey, I'd have no problem telling you that you are a finger-wagging
> twit and an asshole, to your face. If you don't believe me, you don't
> know me at all...(which you don't.)
>
> > Our society could certainly use more
> > civility, especially in times like these.
>
> Not when it comes to idiots who neglect their cats....and
> finger-wagging, holier-than-thou, micromanaging, control-freak twits.
>
> -L.

fredsheck
July 27th 06, 09:14 PM
"Katz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> What makes it even worse is that the poster
> almost NEVER gives an update . . .

yes this is annoying. so many threads are left hanging and we are left to
wonder about the outcome. yet could it be, that, as the op suggested, many
are being "turned off?" indeed, what would we expect when people receive
rude, crude, responses basically telling them to "f--- off and never come
back!"

i lurked for a whopping 1/2 hour before posting here; but i lucked out
because i mentioned having having consulted a vet prior to posting, so all i
got were warm, compassionate and helpful responses. as a result (and also
as part of my of my mourning process) i have stuck around here long enough
to learn a hell of alot that i didn't know before coming here. one has to
wonder, however, about all those others--how much do they, we, or the
kitties benefit when they are literally "flamed away?"

cybercat
July 27th 06, 09:21 PM
"fredsheck" > wrote in message

> "Katz" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>

> > What makes it even worse is that the poster
> > almost NEVER gives an update . . .
>

> yes this is annoying. so many threads are left hanging and we are left to
> wonder about the outcome. yet could it be, that, as the op suggested,
many
> are being "turned off?" indeed, what would we expect when people receive
> rude, crude, responses basically telling them to "f--- off and never come
> back!"
>
> i lurked for a whopping 1/2 hour before posting here; but i lucked out
> because i mentioned having having consulted a vet prior to posting, so all
> got were warm, compassionate and helpful responses. as a result (and also
> as part of my of my mourning process) i have stuck around here long enough
> to learn a hell of alot that i didn't know before coming here. one has to
> wonder, however, about all those others--how much do they, we, or the
> kitties benefit when they are literally "flamed away?"

There are times when people need a good swift kick in the pants, not
coddling. Not everything is relative. These animals are helpless, depending
on us completely for care. When they are sick you find a way to get them
care, no excuses.

cybercat
July 27th 06, 09:23 PM
"Willie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Unwashed mobs are scary.
>
> They really endear people to the plight of innocent animals, don't
> they?

Anyone who is not "endeared" has started out an incorrigible asshole anyway.

P.S. You suck as a NetNanny. Find another hobby.

Usenet is not for pussies. Even the cat groups.

fredsheck
July 27th 06, 09:54 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "fredsheck" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Katz" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> >

> > > What makes it even worse is that the poster
> > > almost NEVER gives an update . . .
> >

> > yes this is annoying. so many threads are left hanging and we are left
> > wonder about the outcome. yet could it be, that, as the op suggested,
> many
> > are being "turned off?" indeed, what would we expect when people
receive
> > rude, crude, responses basically telling them to "f--- off and never
come
> > back!"
> >
> > i lurked for a whopping 1/2 hour before posting here; but i lucked out
> > because i mentioned having having consulted a vet prior to posting, so
all
> > got were warm, compassionate and helpful responses. as a result (and
also
> > as part of my of my mourning process) i have stuck around here long
enough
> > to learn a hell of alot that i didn't know before coming here. one has
> > wonder, however, about all those others--how much do they, we, or the
> > kitties benefit when they are literally "flamed away?"
> >

> There are times when people need a good swift kick in the pants, not
> coddling. Not everything is relative. These animals are helpless,
depending
> on us completely for care. When they are sick you find a way to get them
> care, no excuses.

sorry, i do not see how this responds to my point.

-L.
July 27th 06, 10:07 PM
fredsheck wrote:

> yes this is annoying. so many threads are left hanging and we are left to
> wonder about the outcome. yet could it be, that, as the op suggested, many
> are being "turned off?" indeed, what would we expect when people receive
> rude, crude, responses basically telling them to "f--- off and never come
> back!"
>
> i lurked for a whopping 1/2 hour before posting here; but i lucked out
> because i mentioned having having consulted a vet prior to posting, so all i
> got were warm, compassionate and helpful responses. as a result (and also
> as part of my of my mourning process) i have stuck around here long enough
> to learn a hell of alot that i didn't know before coming here. one has to
> wonder, however, about all those others--how much do they, we, or the
> kitties benefit when they are literally "flamed away?"

I don't really care if idiots who are too stupid or too poor to care
for their animals properly, or people who wantonly neglect their
animals are turned away. If they're that ****ing stupid or cruel,
nothing anyone says to them will make a lick of difference, anyway, and
honestly, they need to be beaten to death with a ball-peen hammer.
One less pimple on the ass of usenet, I say.

-L.
(Thinking of cybercat's mock post: "My cat's eyeball is hanging on its
cheek" thread...)

-L.
July 27th 06, 10:08 PM
P No Gree G O wrote:

> I rest my case.
>
> PLONK

There, there. Did that make you finally grow a penis?

-L.

P No Gree G O
July 28th 06, 01:12 AM
Willie wrote:
> Unwashed mobs are scary.
>
> They really endear people to the plight of innocent animals, don't
> they?

I never understand the mentality that thinks you can bully people into
thinking the way you want them to. All that does is send people
running for the metaphorical door.

> -L. wrote:
>
>>P No Gree G O wrote:
>>
>>>Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
>>>cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
>>>say to someone face to face.
>>
>>Honey, I'd have no problem telling you that you are a finger-wagging
>>twit and an asshole, to your face. If you don't believe me, you don't
>>know me at all...(which you don't.)
>>

>>> Our society could certainly use more
>>>civility, especially in times like these.
>>
>>Not when it comes to idiots who neglect their cats....and
>>finger-wagging, holier-than-thou, micromanaging, control-freak twits.
>>
>>-L.

angel
July 28th 06, 03:49 AM
P No Gree G O wrote:
> I never understand the mentality that thinks you can bully people into
> thinking the way you want them to. All that does is send people
> running for the metaphorical door.

you sound just like a snoveling ass

cybercat must have whippe your ass good

i mean look at you'

jumping on the first wagon that waylays the group

i want you to go look at you in the mirror

got something on yoru mind goat ****?

or you are too FEARFUL to say what's on your mind

oh! i see.. cant' think of one thing to blast someone about?

then you are just like the rest of us

you sprunt spraying hell bound narcist

-L.
July 28th 06, 06:58 AM
P No Gree G O wrote:
> I never understand the mentality that thinks you can bully people into
> thinking the way you want them to. All that does is send people
> running for the metaphorical door.

You're not real bright, are you? You simply don't seem to understand
that NO ONE is trying to get anyone else to "think the way you want
them to" - except you mind-numbing, control-freak, Mommy wanna-bes who
think you have the right to tell others what and how to post. Let me
clue you in: No amount of finger-wagging and pseudo-piousness is going
to make a lick of difference in the way people post. If you can't
handle Usenet, get the **** out of the newsgroup.

-L.

cybercat
July 28th 06, 07:24 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ps.com...

> P No Gree G O wrote:
> > I never understand the mentality that thinks you can bully people into
> > thinking the way you want them to. All that does is send people
> > running for the metaphorical door.
>
> You're not real bright, are you? You simply don't seem to understand
> that NO ONE is trying to get anyone else to "think the way you want
> them to" - except you mind-numbing, control-freak, Mommy wanna-bes who
> think you have the right to tell others what and how to post. Let me
> clue you in: No amount of finger-wagging and pseudo-piousness is going
> to make a lick of difference in the way people post. If you can't
> handle Usenet, get the **** out of the newsgroup.
>
> -L.

I agree with this post. :)