PDA

View Full Version : allergic cat?

tonita
July 28th 06, 01:09 AM
I've been fostering a mother cat and her babies. The babies have since
been placed and now the mother has developed allergic sypmtoms. She's
itchy, has some hair loss and is generally uncomfortable. I haven't
changed the food or anything since the babies have gone. I'm
considering changing food to see if that makes a difference. Any
ideas? She is currently in heat if that makes any difference.

Judy
July 28th 06, 02:51 AM
"tonita" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I've been fostering a mother cat and her babies. The babies have since
> been placed and now the mother has developed allergic sypmtoms. She's
> itchy, has some hair loss and is generally uncomfortable. I haven't
> changed the food or anything since the babies have gone. I'm
> considering changing food to see if that makes a difference. Any
> ideas? She is currently in heat if that makes any difference.

Why not pick up the phone and ask your vet?

No one here is in a position to provide you with a proper diagnosis.