PDA

View Full Version : Bad moon rising

angel
July 28th 06, 04:22 AM
when i was a child

my parents partied one night

they passed out and let that single play on the turntable

AAAALL NIGHT LONG...

Bad moon rising.. you know, by creedance

I will never forget that song

the next morning the neighbor was leaving his house
he looked aggrivated.. he looked over and hollered

I'TS GOIN BE A BAD MOON RISIN TONIGHT

well children.. I feel that tonight

there's nothing I can do

please excuse me

cybercat
July 28th 06, 07:26 AM
"angel" > wrote in message
s.com...
> when i was a child
>
> my parents partied one night
>
> they passed out and let that single play on the turntable
>
> AAAALL NIGHT LONG...
>
> Bad moon rising.. you know, by creedance
>

> I will never forget that song
>
> the next morning the neighbor was leaving his house
> he looked aggrivated.. he looked over and hollered
>
> I'TS GOIN BE A BAD MOON RISIN TONIGHT
>
> well children.. I feel that tonight
>
> there's nothing I can do
>
> please excuse me

Are you sure? Things look fine here. Good luck.

-L.
July 28th 06, 07:03 PM
angel wrote:
> when i was a child
>
> my parents partied one night
>
> they passed out and let that single play on the turntable
>
> AAAALL NIGHT LONG...
>
> Bad moon rising.. you know, by creedance
>

> I will never forget that song
>
> the next morning the neighbor was leaving his house
> he looked aggrivated.. he looked over and hollered
>
> I'TS GOIN BE A BAD MOON RISIN TONIGHT
>
> well children.. I feel that tonight
>
> there's nothing I can do
>
> please excuse me

That's because you got yer ass paddled by me in rfc.

-L.

angel
July 28th 06, 09:10 PM
-L. wrote:

> That's because you got yer ass paddled by me in rfc.

I burnt you a new one granola cruncher