PDA

View Full Version : Not always using litter box ?

desgnr
July 28th 06, 03:15 PM
Most of the time my cat 6 months old female uses her litter box.
But sometimes i catch her useing a bedroom carpet.
I also once saw her use the bathroom sink.
Its always pee never a bowel movement.
Any reasons why & sugestions appreciated.

Gail
July 28th 06, 03:55 PM
She should be checked for a urinary tract infection. Also, make sure she is
spayed.
Gail
"desgnr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Most of the time my cat 6 months old female uses her litter box.
> But sometimes i catch her useing a bedroom carpet.
> I also once saw her use the bathroom sink.
> Its always pee never a bowel movement.
> Any reasons why & sugestions appreciated.

desgnr
July 28th 06, 05:25 PM
Will spaying her help ?
If so how will it change her ?
"Gail" > wrote in message
k.net...
> She should be checked for a urinary tract infection. Also, make sure she
> is spayed.
> Gail
> "desgnr" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Most of the time my cat 6 months old female uses her litter box.
>> But sometimes i catch her useing a bedroom carpet.
>> I also once saw her use the bathroom sink.
>> Its always pee never a bowel movement.
>> Any reasons why & sugestions appreciated.

Gail
July 28th 06, 05:35 PM
Cats who are not spayed or neutered often urinate inappropriately in the
house. Spaying will also keep her healthier.
Gail
news:[email protected]