PDA

View Full Version : This is odd

desgnr
July 28th 06, 08:33 PM
I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
with one paw.
What does this mean ?

Elizabeth Blake
July 28th 06, 08:39 PM
"desgnr" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
> Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
> with one paw.
> What does this mean ?

She's covering up her food to save it for later.

--
Liz

Kraut
July 28th 06, 08:57 PM
>> I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
>> Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
>> with one paw.
>> What does this mean ?

>She's covering up her food to save it for later.

Or could have something to do with the heat coming out under the frig.

I used to have mine their but the water was always warm so they would
go to the other dish to drink until I moved dishes away from frig and
the water stayed cooler so now they drink from it more.