PDA

View Full Version : Dog survives gas chamber

tequilacat
July 29th 06, 03:06 AM
Have you heard about the dog who survived the gas chamber earlier this week?
I don't quite understand why gas chambers are even still in use when there's
a fast injectable alternative. It's barbaric that they're still in use.

Grace, named after her ordeal, was in pretty bad shape, but still alive
after 30 minutes in a gas chamber meant to euthanize her and quite a few
other pets.

This type of thing is one reason why I encourage people to adopt from
shelters and rescues rather than buying pets.

http://petsitusa.com/blog/?p=93