PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hissing Tiger

---MIKE---
July 30th 06, 12:58 PM
He was at the vet for "shaving" three weeks ago and had a complete blood
check - all normal. His hissing is nothing new - he has always done
that. It's just his personality!

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

angel
July 30th 06, 03:38 PM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> He was at the vet for "shaving" three weeks ago and had a complete blood
> check - all normal. His hissing is nothing new - he has always done
> that. It's just his personality!

so his personality is one to continually warn you?
it's a threat that he might bite you?

kick his ass one time
stop taking crap off of him

run him off your lap, stomp your feet at him
hurt his feelings one time

you don't appreciate him trying to intimidate you
after all the good things you've done for him

ask him "what the hells your problem?"
you know, give him some of his own medicine
be firm with him

I think he's sick of you being a wussy with him
he's out of control and you don't love him enough to stand up to him
it's a form of rejection, the message is..
I don't love you enough to correct you.
cause you're scared

all Tiger wants is some love

yule see a whole new tiger once you stand up for yourself

your cat is begging to be put in his place and he resents that you
don't care enough to kick his ass

Pay the man on the way out!

-------

ps, if he comes back still hissing.. better leave him alone
he might bite the hell out of you, ya'll got issues!

cats kicking mikes buttox! I love it

cybercat
July 30th 06, 08:48 PM
"angel" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ---MIKE--- wrote:
> > He was at the vet for "shaving" three weeks ago and had a complete blood
> > check - all normal. His hissing is nothing new - he has always done
> > that. It's just his personality!
>
> so his personality is one to continually warn you?
> it's a threat that he might bite you?
>
> kick his ass one time
> stop taking crap off of him
>
> run him off your lap, stomp your feet at him
> hurt his feelings one time
>
> you don't appreciate him trying to intimidate you
> after all the good things you've done for him
>
> ask him "what the hells your problem?"
> you know, give him some of his own medicine
> be firm with him
>
> I think he's sick of you being a wussy with him
> he's out of control and you don't love him enough to stand up to him
> it's a form of rejection, the message is..
> I don't love you enough to correct you.
> cause you're scared
>
> all Tiger wants is some love
>
> yule see a whole new tiger once you stand up for yourself
>
> your cat is begging to be put in his place and he resents that you
> don't care enough to kick his ass

This is really sad. You equate abuse with love.

angel
July 30th 06, 09:38 PM
cybercat wrote:

> This is really sad. You equate abuse with love.

that's not abuse
it's calleld standing up for yourself
just like Israel is doing against hezbollah
they shoulda known better than to **** with crazy jews
they got just what they should have expected
but they are ruled by their emotions and hate and racism

I don't give a **** if mikes cat has contempt for mike

what do I care

I am unbaised

none of my cats hiss at me

mikes cat has the potential to do substantial harm to mike physically

you would let a cat do that to children? you would let a cat terrorize
a child?

I wouldn't

you surprise me cybercat

cybercat
July 30th 06, 09:57 PM
"angel" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > This is really sad. You equate abuse with love.
>
> that's not abuse
> it's calleld standing up for yourself
> just like Israel is doing against hezbollah
> they shoulda known better than to **** with crazy jews
> they got just what they should have expected
> but they are ruled by their emotions and hate and racism
>
> I don't give a **** if mikes cat has contempt for mike
>
> what do I care
>
> I am unbaised
>
> none of my cats hiss at me
>
> mikes cat has the potential to do substantial harm to mike physically
>
> you would let a cat do that to children? you would let a cat terrorize
> a child?
>
> I wouldn't
>
> you surprise me cybercat

You just cannot see it because it is all you know.

angel
July 30th 06, 10:21 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You just cannot see it because it is all you know.

you don't have a point

you remind me of Lucy on Charlie brown