PDA

View Full Version : Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo

Flippy
July 31st 06, 03:29 AM
Hi group,

Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
following message for her.

Hi All

Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.

We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time, we
don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.

Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.

Lois
Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

Purrs to all,
Flippy.

kilikini
July 31st 06, 03:48 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
> following message for her.
>
> ================================================== ===
>
> Hi All
>
> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
> We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time,
we
> don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
> Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
> Lois
> Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

> Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy.

Purrs coming from my three furballs and the household.

kili

Julie Cook
July 31st 06, 06:13 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
> following message for her.
>
> ================================================== ===
>
> Hi All
>
> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
> We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time,
> we
> don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
> Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
> Lois
> Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

> Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy.

Purrs on the way for Cleo and Lois.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Joy
July 31st 06, 08:07 AM
Please tell Lois that purrs are on the way for Cleo, and for her. I know
from personal experience what a painful time she's going through.

Joy

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
> following message for her.
>
> ================================================== ===
>
> Hi All
>
> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
> We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time,
> we
> don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
> Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
> Lois
> Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

> Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy.

SuzQ
July 31st 06, 12:01 PM
Purrs for Cleo to improve.
Suz&Spicey

Christine Burel
July 31st 06, 02:20 PM
Please let Lois know we're thinking of her and Cleo and sending purrs for
both of them.
hugs, too.
Christine
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
> following message for her.
>
> ================================================== ===
>
> Hi All
>
> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
> We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time,
we
> don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
> Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
> Lois
> Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

> Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy.

July 31st 06, 07:37 PM
I have trouble with the newsserver too, so I'm posting from Google.
We are thinking of Lois and sending lots of extra-strong purrs for Cleo
to remain comfortable for a very long time,
Polonca and Soncek

Flippy wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
> following message for her.
>
> ================================================== ===
>
> Hi All
>
> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
> We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time, we
> don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
> Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
> Lois
> Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

> Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy.

Adrian A
July 31st 06, 08:37 PM
wrote:
> I have trouble with the newsserver too, so I'm posting from Google.
> We are thinking of Lois and sending lots of extra-strong purrs for
> Cleo
> to remain comfortable for a very long time,
> Polonca and Soncek

I know you usually use the same server as Lois and Bev, I hope the problem
is temporary.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Takayuki
August 1st 06, 02:13 AM
"Flippy" > wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
>following message for her.
>
>================================================== ===
>
>Hi All
>
>Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
>It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
>TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
>seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.
>
>We will pick her up later this afternoon and be taking one day at a time, we
>don't want her to suffer or see her quality of life compromised.
>
>Purrs would be appreciated to help her and us through this.
>
>Lois
>Email: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

>Please send all replies to Lois at: kenandlois AT xtra DOT co DOT nz
>
>Purrs to all,
>Flippy.

I'm sorry to hear that Cleo has been going downhill. Purrs for her
and her crew.

Lesley
August 1st 06, 11:14 AM

> Took Cleo back to the vet this morning, she has stopped eating again.
> It appears that her renal failure is very advanced, have left her there so
> TED can rehydrate her, he said the outlook is not good and she may have
> seizures with the build up of toxins in her body.

Purring for Cleo

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kreisleriana
August 1st 06, 05:52 PM
Hope you see this- continuing to purr for Cleo.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War