PDA

View Full Version : Four Cats???

WickerD20
August 1st 06, 07:26 PM
Hello,

I have four cats. All four are healthly, active, up to date on shots
and such. Three are declawed and one is not. Now, our youngest cat
named Loki who is declawed is always beating up on Mactavish who is the
one clawed cat. Loki is pretty mean, just bugging Mactavish. He is
bigger, but he just does not defend himself. I am thinking perhaps, it
is stressing Mactavish out. He does not use the litterbox, pees outside
of it and has had two UT infections. He is a short hair orange cat.

I have four litter boxes, tried clumping and non-clumping litter. Low
ash, easy to digest food. I am at a lose of how to correct this.

Perhaps, give him some drugs to destress him?

Thank you,
WickerD20

Niel Humphreys
August 1st 06, 07:36 PM
"WickerD20" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I have four cats. All four are healthly, active, up to date on shots
> and such. Three are declawed and one is not. Now, our youngest cat
> named Loki who is declawed is always beating up on Mactavish who is the
> one clawed cat. Loki is pretty mean, just bugging Mactavish. He is
> bigger, but he just does not defend himself. I am thinking perhaps, it
> is stressing Mactavish out. He does not use the litterbox, pees outside
> of it and has had two UT infections. He is a short hair orange cat.
>
> I have four litter boxes, tried clumping and non-clumping litter. Low
> ash, easy to digest food. I am at a lose of how to correct this.
>
> Perhaps, give him some drugs to destress him?

It is probably because he has had his feet mutilated, declawed cats often
have behavioral problems - I am sure you'd be pretty ****ed off if someone
came along and pulled your fingers out eh? (I do hope you are a respsonsible
owner and took these cats in from a shelter & they were already butchered
when you gave them homes)

Sadly it is too late to do anything about it.

--

Niel H

AK
August 1st 06, 11:10 PM
"> It is probably because he has had his feet mutilated, declawed cats often
> have behavioral problems - I am sure you'd be pretty ****ed off if someone
> came along and pulled your fingers out eh? (I do hope you are a
> respsonsible owner and took these cats in from a shelter & they were
> already butchered when you gave them homes)
>
> Sadly it is too late to do anything about it.
>
> --
>
> Niel H

the problem cat is the only one that has his claws!

Thankfully it's illegal to do that in the UK

~^Johnny^~
August 3rd 06, 04:06 AM
Troll-O-Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~^Johnny^~
August 3rd 06, 04:07 AM
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:10:50 +0100, "AK" >
wrote:

>"> It is probably because he has had his feet mutilated, declawed cats often
>> have behavioral problems - I am sure you'd be pretty ****ed off if someone
>> came along and pulled your fingers out eh? (I do hope you are a
>> respsonsible owner and took these cats in from a shelter & they were
>> already butchered when you gave them homes)
>>
>> Sadly it is too late to do anything about it.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Niel H
>

>the problem cat is the only one that has his claws!
>
>Thankfully it's illegal to do that in the UK

We've been trolled... :-O