PDA

View Full Version : I finally got her to sit still

Matthew
August 2nd 06, 02:35 AM
http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

cybercat
August 2nd 06, 04:29 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

ohhhh! She is a lovely blonde color. And that little belly! I can see you're
feeding her well! What a doll.

Matthew
August 2nd 06, 04:38 AM
Of course fancy feast only the best
she is on the same diet as Rumble

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg
>>

> ohhhh! She is a lovely blonde color. And that little belly! I can see
> you're
> feeding her well! What a doll.

cybercat
August 2nd 06, 05:09 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Of course fancy feast only the best
> she is on the same diet as Rumble

She is a total beauty! And a lucky girl. :)

bobmarley
August 2nd 06, 12:10 PM
Matthew wrote:
> http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

how nice, a young pussy up in the middle of the bed

dgk
August 2nd 06, 12:59 PM
On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:35:00 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

Hey, what's that laser light doing on my arm?

katt
August 2nd 06, 02:45 PM
awwwwww she is gorgeous , getting bigger each day too eh ,so what are
you feeding her with the fancy feast?

Matthew
August 3rd 06, 12:10 AM
"katt" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> awwwwww she is gorgeous , getting bigger each day too eh ,so what are
> you feeding her with the fancy feast?

Yes she has the same diet as Rumble and fancy feast with gravy that is not
grilled or in aspec higher carbs in those

Elizabeth Blake
August 3rd 06, 03:36 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

She's a real beauty! Lovely color.

--
Liz

bobmarley
August 3rd 06, 05:16 AM
Elizabeth Blake wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> > http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg
>
> She's a real beauty! Lovely color.

yeah a regular ol alley cat orange

she's going to leave hairballs laying around the house

braaaaapt!

Matt will probably take a picture of her first hairball

lol