PDA

View Full Version : hi , fluffy is still doing wonderful


katt
August 2nd 06, 02:39 PM
hi everyone , fluffy is still be secluded in my sons room as the vet
says its best where i have 3 small kids 7 , 5 , n 2 ..... i go to check
on her 2 times a day and i swear yesterday i could see her belly kinda
rolling but wasnt sure if that was because she was purring sooooo much
so i gently put my hand under her belly on one side and i swear i felt
a baby move..... her belly is now hanging quite low n i thought it low
before , anyway i will def keep you guys informed and send pics when i
get some , i may even take a pic of fluffy to send yas so you can all
see wat a beauty she is , we got her when she was 4 weeks old the
owners tried to say she was 8 week but she couldnt even eat wet food
nor milk and bread i had to go out and buy her kitten formula and
bottle feed her and teach her to use the litter , unfortunatly they
were just trying to get rid of the babies , luckily fluffy found us :)

bobmarley
August 3rd 06, 01:42 AM
katt wrote:
> hi everyone , fluffy is still be secluded in my sons room as the vet
> says its best where i have 3 small kids 7 , 5 , n 2 ..... i go to check
> on her 2 times a day and i swear yesterday i could see her belly kinda
> rolling but wasnt sure if that was because she was purring sooooo much
> so i gently put my hand under her belly on one side and i swear i felt
> a baby move..... her belly is now hanging quite low n i thought it low
> before , anyway i will def keep you guys informed and send pics when i
> get some , i may even take a pic of fluffy to send yas so you can all
> see wat a beauty she is , we got her when she was 4 weeks old the
> owners tried to say she was 8 week but she couldnt even eat wet food
> nor milk and bread i had to go out and buy her kitten formula and
> bottle feed her and teach her to use the litter , unfortunatly they
> were just trying to get rid of the babies , luckily fluffy found us :)

cool

I didnt realize you had fluffy since she was a kitten
somehow, i thought you took her in pregnant

and, you said.. "your cat was in labor" what a hoot

it's been 2 weeks.. im just laughing, just picking on you

wiat till 6kittens are running around...

how much longer you think... for she has them

PICS PLEASE

katt
August 4th 06, 01:34 AM
> cool
>
> I didnt realize you had fluffy since she was a kitten
> somehow, i thought you took her in pregnant
>
> and, you said.. "your cat was in labor" what a hoot
>
> it's been 2 weeks.. im just laughing, just picking on you
>
> wiat till 6kittens are running around...
>
> how much longer you think... for she has them
>
> PICS PLEASE

lol , nah its only been a week today not 2 but i only thought she was
in labor cause thats wat the vet said then after i near flipped they
told me she clould take a couple of weeks still and now to keep her
secluded and its killing me i miss her being around the house ,
stinking dr's lol , im hoping not quite 6 kittens ,i am thinking the
time i was thinking and that second week in aug only think i dont
understand is the discharge she had last friday but i have never had a
preg cat b4 either anyway i now have to try to figure out how to post a
pic on here will do so tonight if i figure out how lol

bobmarley
August 4th 06, 02:02 AM
katt wrote:
i now have to try to figure out how to post a
> pic on here will do so tonight if i figure out how lol

well, first thing is.. acquire a picture

point and click

then plug the camera into the pc

Im sure you got that part down

hopefully! winows will say.. "found new device.. installing
device...ready for use etc."
sometimes it says.. "would you like to open these pics.." even better

you just wont know till you plug the camera into the pc

second thing.. is.. find a web site to upload the pics to
pretty simple... it's as easy as posting on the newsgroup

I like "picasa"
download picasa.. see the button that says.. Blog this picture

something like that

Later

katt
August 4th 06, 02:43 AM
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
try this i hope it works

bobmarley
August 4th 06, 02:56 AM
katt wrote:
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
> try this i hope it works

aaaahhh

what a dollbaby

she's so pretty!

katt
August 4th 06, 02:58 AM
tya just added some kitten pics of her as a baby

bobmarley wrote:
> katt wrote:
> > http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
> > try this i hope it works
>
> aaaahhh
>
> what a dollbaby
>
> she's so pretty!

bobmarley
August 4th 06, 02:59 AM
katt wrote:
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
> try this i hope it works

I ain't lying that's a cuuute kitten

little pink lips and all

does she really have a little arrow over each eye
that's too much, love the patch

katt
August 4th 06, 03:15 AM
more over one then the other , she is adorable and our dear dear
princess yea we like the patch too , cant wait to see her babies

bobmarley wrote:
> katt wrote:
> > http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
> > try this i hope it works
>
> I ain't lying that's a cuuute kitten
>
> little pink lips and all
>
> does she really have a little arrow over each eye
> that's too much, love the patch