PDA

View Full Version : Your cat website?


Mike
August 3rd 06, 06:45 AM
Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)

Claude V. Lucas
August 3rd 06, 06:56 AM
In article >,
Mike > wrote:
>Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
>people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)
>
>
>

Here's Bubba's:

http://www.sonic.net/~claudel/Bubba/Bubba.html

-L.
August 3rd 06, 07:42 AM
Mike wrote:
> Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
> people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)

General pet photo album with a few other photos. (Barry stuck some in
there, too, the little stinker!) I especially am proud of the ones
entitled "Peewee's Hiding" and "Jungle Peewee". I really have to get
the Jungle Peewee photo blown up.

-L.

cybercat
August 3rd 06, 07:55 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...
>

>I especially am proud of the ones
> entitled "Peewee's Hiding" and "Jungle Peewee". I really have to get
> the Jungle Peewee photo blown up.
>

Link? :) I don't recall these.

-L.
August 3rd 06, 08:09 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
>
> >I especially am proud of the ones
> > entitled "Peewee's Hiding" and "Jungle Peewee". I really have to get
> > the Jungle Peewee photo blown up.
> >
>
> Link? :) I don't recall these.

I'm such a dork. I coped the link and then forgot to paste it.

http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Sorry it's not a tiny URL. I can never get that site to work for me.

I think the pics I was talking about are on page 2 and 3 (you can
choose the page to view somewhere near the top left quadrant).

As a side note - there are pics where my dogs are running alone on a CA
beach. That's the beach where we recently interred Tosh's ashes. She
loved it there so much, I felt it the only appropriate place to put
her. :*) She can fly there forever, now. :)

-L.

-L.
August 3rd 06, 08:11 AM
Claude V. Lucas wrote:
>
> Here's Bubba's:
>
> http://www.sonic.net/~claudel/Bubba/Bubba.html

Oh my God, he's SUCH a Bubba! What a great name for him! A very
handsome lad, he is.

-L.

cybercat
August 3rd 06, 08:15 AM
"-L." > wrote:
>
>
http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?Page=1
>
> Sorry it's not a tiny URL. I can never get that site to work for me.
>
> I think the pics I was talking about are on page 2 and 3 (you can
> choose the page to view somewhere near the top left quadrant).
>
> As a side note - there are pics where my dogs are running alone on a CA
> beach. That's the beach where we recently interred Tosh's ashes. She
> loved it there so much, I felt it the only appropriate place to put
> her. :*) She can fly there forever, now. :)
>

Really nice, Lyn. I love the peewee pics, and Toshies's too.

-L.
August 3rd 06, 08:26 AM
cybercat wrote:
>
> Really nice, Lyn. I love the peewee pics, and Toshies's too.

Thanks. :) Peewee was the ugliest kitten - wide nose, big head, tiny
body, ringworm. He certainly grew into himself, though...

-L.

Toni
August 3rd 06, 02:14 PM
"Mike" > wrote in message
...
> Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
> people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)


I don't have a whole site up yet, though I am sure I will eventually feel
the need.
Right now it's just a page- see sig.


--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm

BudGan61
August 3rd 06, 02:14 PM
Claude V. Lucas wrote:

> In article >,
> Mike > wrote:
>
>>Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
>>people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> Here's Bubba's:
>
> http://www.sonic.net/~claudel/Bubba/Bubba.html


Buddha and Gandhi's:


http://www.catster.com/?92372


http://www.catster.com/?92379

Buddy
August 3rd 06, 04:26 PM
Really cute!!!


Toni wrote:
> "Mike" > wrote in message
> ...
> > Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
> > people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)
>
>
> I don't have a whole site up yet, though I am sure I will eventually feel
> the need.
> Right now it's just a page- see sig.
>
>
> --
> Toni
> http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm

-L.
August 4th 06, 12:26 AM
BudGan61 wrote:
>
>
> Buddha and Gandhi's:
>
>
> http://www.catster.com/?92372
>
>
> http://www.catster.com/?92379

Cool cals with great names! I love it when you photograph a black cat
and they are all shiny. I'm a sucker for a black cat, anyway...
-L.

Mike
August 4th 06, 02:27 AM
These are all great links! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming! :)

bobmarley
August 4th 06, 02:55 AM
Mike wrote:
> These are all great links! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming! :)

post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
I'd like to see that

Thanks

katt
August 4th 06, 03:50 AM
here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link :)
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711

katt
August 4th 06, 03:52 AM
katt wrote:
> here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link :)
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711

alll these kitty's are sooooo cute , gotta love being able too see
their personality they all seem to have their own

Mike
August 4th 06, 04:10 AM
"bobmarley" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
> I'd like to see that

Sure thing, Bob! Take a gander at:

http://www.haveyouseenmypussy.com

No, no....get your mind out of the gutter! ;)

Mike

Mike
August 4th 06, 04:12 AM
Wow, great colors on the little kitty!


"katt" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link :)
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
>

-L.
August 4th 06, 07:49 AM
Mike wrote:
> "bobmarley" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
> > I'd like to see that
>
> Sure thing, Bob! Take a gander at:
>
> http://www.haveyouseenmypussy.com
>
> No, no....get your mind out of the gutter! ;)
>
> Mike

You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"

-L.

bobmarley
August 4th 06, 01:47 PM
-L. wrote:

> You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"
>
> -L.

you kiss you cat with that mouth?

Raquel Welch was on the johnny carson show

she brought her cat on there...

johnny asked her, "can I pet your pussy"
she sued him for saying this

but your to yound to rememmer that show

T
August 4th 06, 02:33 PM
In article . com>,
says...
>
> here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link :)
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
>
>

Oh I like Catster. Here's my clowder:

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359882

katt
August 4th 06, 03:03 PM
T wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
> >
> > here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link :)
> > http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711
> >
> >
>
> Oh I like Catster. Here's my clowder:
>
> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359882

i like it there too it hasnt been 24 hrs since we have been there and
princess fluffy is already developing alot of friends :)

Rhonda
August 4th 06, 10:24 PM
-L. wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
>
>>"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...
>>
>>>I especially am proud of the ones
>>>entitled "Peewee's Hiding" and "Jungle Peewee". I really have to get
>>>the Jungle Peewee photo blown up.
>>>
>>
>>Link? :) I don't recall these.
>
>
> I'm such a dork. I coped the link and then forgot to paste it.
>
> http://groups.msn.com/idontmindsCompanionAnimalConnection/shoebox.msnw?Page=1
>
> Sorry it's not a tiny URL. I can never get that site to work for me.
>
> I think the pics I was talking about are on page 2 and 3 (you can
> choose the page to view somewhere near the top left quadrant).
>
> As a side note - there are pics where my dogs are running alone on a CA
> beach. That's the beach where we recently interred Tosh's ashes. She
> loved it there so much, I felt it the only appropriate place to put
> her. :*) She can fly there forever, now. :)
>
> -L.


That jungle one is a cute picture, Lyn.

Lyn, do you have Photoshop? Have you tried cropping out the over-exposed
leaves on the right? I can see it smaller -- just all blacks and dark
greens and glowy eyes.

Rhonda

Mike
August 4th 06, 11:13 PM
"bobmarley" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> -L. wrote:
>
>> You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"
>>
>> -L.
>
> you kiss you cat with that mouth?
>
> Raquel Welch was on the johnny carson show
>
> she brought her cat on there...
>
> johnny asked her, "can I pet your pussy"
> she sued him for saying this
>
> but your to yound to rememmer that show
>

Weird, I always heard the urban legend as being Zsa Zsa Gabor, not Raquel
Welch! Okay, now I have to go check out Snopes! :)

Mike
August 4th 06, 11:14 PM
"katt" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
>>
>> Oh I like Catster. Here's my clowder:
>>
>> http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359882
>
> i like it there too it hasnt been 24 hrs since we have been there and
> princess fluffy is already developing alot of friends :)
>

Interesting...it's like MySpace for cats!

Mike
August 5th 06, 04:52 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"
>

Excellent point. :)

bobmarley
August 5th 06, 11:26 PM
Mike wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"
> >
>
> Excellent point. :)

In CHINA you could wear a shirt that says...

--

oh nevermind.. TOO MANY FREAKS AROUND HERE ANYWAY

-L.
August 7th 06, 12:06 PM
Rhonda wrote:
>
> That jungle one is a cute picture, Lyn.
>
> Lyn, do you have Photoshop? Have you tried cropping out the over-exposed
> leaves on the right? I can see it smaller -- just all blacks and dark
> greens and glowy eyes.
>
> Rhonda

Good idea! I have not. I will mess with it when I get a few minutes.
:)

-L.

-L.
August 7th 06, 12:07 PM
bobmarley wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>
> > You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"
> >
> > -L.
>
> you kiss you cat with that mouth?

Yes, and I blow my husband with it too.

(Man, I hate repeating myself!)

-L.

bobmarley
August 7th 06, 01:16 PM
-L. wrote:
> bobmarley wrote:

> > you kiss you cat with that mouth?
>
> Yes, and I blow my husband with it too.
>
> (Man, I hate repeating myself!)


I don't know why people insist on blowing
YOU GOT TO SUCK THAT THANG