Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Monique Y. Mudama
August 4th 06, 03:55 AM
On 2006-08-04, Lois penned:
> Today I have downloaded motzarella so am giving it a go to see if
> anyone can see me. It has been a most frustrating week without
> regular access to this ng. Last night aioe downloaded 300 posts for
> me but this morning it wouldn't connect.
>
> Purrs that this works.

I see you!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Adrian A
August 4th 06, 10:38 AM
Lois wrote:
> Today I have downloaded motzarella so am giving it a go to see if
> anyone can see me. It has been a most frustrating week without
> regular access to this ng.
> Last night aioe downloaded 300 posts for me but this morning it
> wouldn't connect.
>
> Purrs that this works.
>
> Lois

It's working. Once again, in case you didn't see it, my sincere condolences
to you and Ken on your loss of Cleo.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Lois
August 4th 06, 10:55 AM
Adrian A" > wrote in message

> It's working. Once again, in case you didn't see it, my sincere
> condolences
> to you and Ken on your loss of Cleo.
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart.
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Thank you so much Adrian, she has left a huge hole in our feline family.

It's great to be back on this ng again, long may it last.

Purrs
Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!