PDA

View Full Version : Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

The Cat Whisperer
August 4th 06, 10:27 PM
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17B339DA-E259-4C14-A789-7A8A8392ABEB&f=06/64&fg=copy

Mr E
August 4th 06, 11:58 PM
awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute video,
am going to send that link to all my friends :-)

"The Cat Whisperer" > wrote in message
.. .
> http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17B339DA-E259-4C14-A789-7A8A8392ABEB&f=06/64&fg=copy

Mr E
August 5th 06, 01:15 AM
ye me too! sent to almost everyone in my address book lol

"The Cat Whisperer" > wrote in message
.. .
>I had to share, it was just tooo damn cute to not pass on
>

> "Mr E" > wrote in message
>> awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute
>> video, am going to send that link to all my friends :-)
>>
>> "The Cat Whisperer" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>> http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17B339DA-E259-4C14-A789-7A8A8392ABEB&f=06/64&fg=copy
>>>

>>> --

Denise Clere
August 5th 06, 06:55 PM
i did cry
"Mr E" > wrote in message
> awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute video,
> am going to send that link to all my friends :-)
>
> "The Cat Whisperer" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17B339DA-E259-4C14-A789-7A8A8392ABEB&f=06/64&fg=copy
>>

>> --

lucy707 via CatKB.com
August 7th 06, 04:34 AM
but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just wants
to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is puffed
out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

Matthew
August 7th 06, 01:57 PM
You need a serious cute and humorous injection
"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just
> wants
> to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is
> puffed
> out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

22brix
August 7th 06, 03:10 PM
Dogs can be incredibly gentle with kittens--if he/she were too bothered by
the kitten he would have moved away or been aggressive toward it. Seems
like a very good tempered dog.

Bonnie

"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just
> wants
> to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is
> puffed
> out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

The Cat Whisperer
August 7th 06, 06:36 PM
take your smiley pills and watch it again!

"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just
> wants
> to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is
> puffed
> out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

lucy707 via CatKB.com
August 8th 06, 10:19 AM
well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out of
its mind. still not amused. ;)

August 8th 06, 03:28 PM
"lucy707 via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but
the
> humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out
of
> its mind. still not amused. ;)

He was just sleepy. I thought it was precious. I imagined that the kitten
had already worn him out with play before they video was taken.

Denise Clere
August 9th 06, 02:31 PM
awwwwww, how sweet,i've saved this.
"bobmarley" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> He was just sleepy. I thought it was precious. I imagined that the kitten
>> had already worn him out with play before they video was taken.
>
> yes, you could tell the doggie loved the kitty
>
> have you seen the crow and the cat video?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zk8tz
> right click link, save target
> otherwise, i don't know if it will play for you
>
> tinyurl resolves to
> http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/cow_and_cat.wmv

cybercat
August 9th 06, 05:17 PM
"bobmarley" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > He was just sleepy. I thought it was precious. I imagined that the
kitten
> > had already worn him out with play before they video was taken.
>
> yes, you could tell the doggie loved the kitty
>
> have you seen the crow and the cat video?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zk8tz
> right click link, save target
> otherwise, i don't know if it will play for you
>
> tinyurl resolves to
> http://69-168-24-11.chvlva.adelphia.net:777/cow_and_cat.wmv

I love this! I can't believe Cassie tackled Moses to play but didn't hurt
him!

bobmarley
August 9th 06, 05:53 PM
cybercat wrote:

> I love this! I can't believe Cassie tackled Moses to play but didn't hurt
> him!

I think it's really neat

that ol bird just banging around with the cat
they are friends, I think someone poasted this video a while back
this is the kind of stuff childrens stories are made of