PDA

View Full Version : A little sequence in pics

Cheryl
August 8th 06, 01:51 AM
I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was at
least a couple of months ago!)

The captions tell the story. lol

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

August 8th 06, 01:58 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was at
> least a couple of months ago!)
>
> The captions tell the story. lol
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph
>
> --
> Cheryl

Cute! And *very* familiar, with five cats around here. I still can't
believe Rhett got so big.

Sherry

Cheryl
August 8th 06, 02:21 AM
On Mon 07 Aug 2006 08:58:06p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oups.com):

> Cheryl wrote:
>> I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was
>> at least a couple of months ago!)
>>
>> The captions tell the story. lol
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=
>> 2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> Cute! And *very* familiar, with five cats around here. I still
> can't believe Rhett got so big.
>
> Sherry

I feel every bit of his size when he sleeps sideways at the bottom
of my bed. I have no foot space. Arg. lol

--
Cheryl

MaryL
August 8th 06, 02:57 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
>I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was at
> least a couple of months ago!)
>
> The captions tell the story. lol
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph
>
> --
> Cheryl

Great series of pics. Thanks for posting.

MaryL

Sam
August 8th 06, 04:56 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was at
> least a couple of months ago!)
>
> The captions tell the story. lol
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph

Cute, Cheryl.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Marina
August 8th 06, 05:22 AM
Cheryl wrote:
> I took these a while back (my walls were still blue, so it was at
> least a couple of months ago!)
>
> The captions tell the story. lol
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambondow/detail?.dir=/2a54&.dnm=2c6dre2.jpg&.src=ph

LOL! The grass is always greener... err, bluer on the other side.