PDA

View Full Version : RB anniversary - Quetzie

Victor Martinez
August 9th 06, 12:33 PM
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Adrian A
August 9th 06, 12:38 PM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He
> was the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of
> meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

Purrs for Quetzie's memory, he'll never be forgotten.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Jane
August 9th 06, 01:33 PM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

He was one gorgeous baby boy. What a doll.

Jane

Kreisleriana
August 9th 06, 02:01 PM
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:33:56 -0500, Victor Martinez >
yodeled:

>Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
>the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
>http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
>I miss you baby boy.

What a gorgeous cat. RB anniversary purrs for you.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Micha
August 9th 06, 03:27 PM
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:33:56 -0500 Victor Martinez wrote:

> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

You had a wonderful friend. So sad he had to go to the bridge so soon.

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furballs Blacky and Merlin

August 9th 06, 04:11 PM
wrote:

>Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
>the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
>http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
>I miss you baby boy.

{{{{Victor}}}}

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

Marina
August 9th 06, 04:15 PM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

{{{{Victor}}}}

Shiral
August 9th 06, 05:12 PM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

He was a lovely cat, Victor. And he left you far too soon, poor fellow.
Purrs for your loss,

Melissa

Christina Websell
August 9th 06, 05:39 PM
"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

What a stunningly handsome chap he was and with you for such a short time..
Purrs for you and Tom as you remember him on his RB anniversary.

Tweed
KFC & Boyfriend

rrb
August 9th 06, 08:22 PM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

Purrs to you and all that remember him. He only lived for two years or
was that just two years with you?

rrb

Victor Martinez
August 9th 06, 08:29 PM
rrb wrote:
> Purrs to you and all that remember him. He only lived for two years or
> was that just two years with you?

He died way too young.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Susan M
August 9th 06, 08:30 PM
Tear and hugs. What a big beautiful boy he was.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

Christine Burel
August 10th 06, 01:48 AM
I'll be hugging my four a little closer tonight in Quezie's memory; hugs and
purrs for you.
Christine
"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> rrb wrote:
> > Purrs to you and all that remember him. He only lived for two years or
> > was that just two years with you?
>
> He died way too young.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

Sam
August 10th 06, 03:59 AM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.
>
> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html
>
> I miss you baby boy.

Wonderful tribute page, Victor. Purrs for the loss you must feel this
time each year.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

August 10th 06, 04:23 AM
Victor Martinez > wrote:

> Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
> the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

> http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

That's such a lovely tribute site, and I love the photos. I think I saved
one or two from the last time I looked at it - the one of him lying in a
twisty position on the couch looks awfully familiar.

Purrs for Quetzie in the big courtyard in the sky, although he is probably
running the joint by now. :)

Joyce

rrb
August 10th 06, 05:31 AM
Victor Martinez wrote:
> rrb wrote:
>> Purrs to you and all that remember him. He only lived for two years or
>> was that just two years with you?
>
> He died way too young.

Yes he did, and for such a good looking cat.