PDA

View Full Version : Lost in a dangerous place

Charlie Wilkes
August 10th 06, 07:40 AM
"There was a man who hated his wife's cat, and one day he decided to
get rid of it, he drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat
there, The cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached
his home.

"The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same
thing happened, he kept increasing the number of blocks but the cat
kept coming home before him, At last he decided to drive a few miles
away, turn right, then left, pass the bridge, then right again and
another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a perfect
spot and dropped the cat there.

"Hour later.... The man calls his wife at home and asked her, 'Jen, is
the cat there?' 'Yes, why do you ask?' answered the wife, the man
said, 'Put that damn cat on the phone, I am lost and I need
directions''."

http://baghdadgirl.blogspot.com/

She is in a safer country now, away from her cats...

Charlie

bobmarley
August 11th 06, 04:52 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> "Hour later.... The man calls his wife at home and asked her, 'Jen, is
> the cat there?' 'Yes, why do you ask?' answered the wife, the man
> said, 'Put that damn cat on the phone, I am lost and I need
> directions''."

it took a big man to call home and ask for directions

http://tinyurl.com/hd2x3