PDA

View Full Version : Hairball Advice

nfgeneraluser
August 10th 06, 09:37 AM
My 4 year old cat has very long fur on her underside, which I brush to try
and help her. The problem is hairballs. She is constantly throwing them
up. Have tried all of the over the counter remedies, foods, treats, etc.
Nothing seems to help her. Anybody else have this trouble? Anybody know
some product that might help?

Buddy
August 10th 06, 10:59 AM
Have you tried Temptations for Hairballs? They are treats in a little
foil bag and I find that they work really well. However, you may need
to comb/brush her nearly daily.

nfgeneraluser wrote:
> My 4 year old cat has very long fur on her underside, which I brush to try
> and help her. The problem is hairballs. She is constantly throwing them
> up. Have tried all of the over the counter remedies, foods, treats, etc.
> Nothing seems to help her. Anybody else have this trouble? Anybody know
> some product that might help?

StephanieM
August 10th 06, 03:56 PM
Buddy wrote:
> Have you tried Temptations for Hairballs? They are treats in a little
> foil bag and I find that they work really well. However, you may need
> to comb/brush her nearly daily.

I couldn't figure this one out either. So I pretty much replaced all
of the carpet in my house with tile and pergo. I have three cats one
has long hair. So everyone tends to get the hairballs.