PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video

Adrian A
August 11th 06, 10:30 AM
This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
or
http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Tish
August 11th 06, 10:59 AM
That's amazing! What a cool (and damp) cat!

Tish

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:30:39 +0100, "Adrian A" >
wrote:

>This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
>http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn

Karen
August 11th 06, 02:24 PM
Hilarious! Let's hope Sugar never figures that out.

"Adrian A" > wrote in message
> This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
> http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn
>
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart.
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Susan M
August 11th 06, 04:25 PM
LOL!!! That cat has the purrsonality of Otis but with an extra skill!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Adrian A" > wrote in message
> This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
> http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn
>
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart.
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Debra Berry
August 11th 06, 04:58 PM
My Sabrina loves to watch the toliet flush and knows
how to paw at the handle....fortunately she hasn't
figured out how to actually flush it. I definitely
won't show her that video!

Debbie

Adrian A wrote:

> This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
> http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn
>
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart.
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

kilikini
August 11th 06, 05:51 PM
"Debra Berry" > wrote in message

> My Sabrina loves to watch the toliet flush and knows
> how to paw at the handle....fortunately she hasn't
> figured out how to actually flush it. I definitely
> won't show her that video!

ROFL!

kili

August 11th 06, 07:34 PM
Exactly!!

Joyce

Karen > wrote:

> Hilarious! Let's hope Sugar never figures that out.

> "Adrian A" > wrote in message
> > This link was posted in abpa, it was so funny I had to share it here.
> > http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-6497257644936185526&q=genre:comedy
> > or
> > http://tinyurl.com/qs5bn
> >
> > --
> > Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
> > Cats leave pawprints on your heart.
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

--
To reply privately, take the X's out of my user ID.