PDA

View Full Version : kitten gone mad

Lorenzo L. Love
August 13th 06, 04:20 AM
our kitten who is 3 months old is beating up all the other aminals in the
house and we need help trying to slow him down

Elizabeth
August 13th 06, 04:28 AM
Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
>our kitten who is 3 months old is beating up all the other aminals in the
>house and we need help trying to slow him down

if he's not neutered you should do that, and he'll calm down a bit.

--
http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg

my baby.

Rhonda
August 13th 06, 04:44 AM
3 months old is very young -- kittens are always energetic and crazy if
they're healthy. Our drapes have holes in them from kittens climbing them.

You might have to separate some of the animals for awhile if they are
bothered by the kitten.

Rhonda

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

> our kitten who is 3 months old is beating up all the other aminals in
> the house and we need help trying to slow him down

StephanieM
August 14th 06, 03:27 PM
> Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
> >
> > our kitten who is 3 months old is beating up all the other aminals in
> > the house and we need help trying to slow him down

I can recall waking up many mornings with my youngest cat attached to
the curtains in the morning, crying b/c apparently getting down
required assistance. It was also nothing to see her walking on top of
the curtain rods or anything place else where she could jump. You
might want to try playing with the kitten and trying to wear down.
Works for small children ;)