PDA

View Full Version : Leaking urine?

Ollie via CatKB.com
August 14th 06, 05:48 PM
Tank was sitting on DH's lap the other night and according to him leaked some
drops of urine on him. Before we switched foods, Tank had a problem with
leaking poop (and his farts could clear the room LOL) but we haven't had a
problem with that for some time. I was out of town and of course told DH to
clean all litter boxes and monitor Tank closely for hanging out in the litter
box and not being able to pee in case he has a UTI. No other signs of a UTI
and Tank seems to be his hollikitten self. It hasn't happened since. Just
last week he had a clean bill of health from TED, complete with urine check.

Any ideas? Do I need to take him to the vet or just monitor?

Gail
August 14th 06, 08:41 PM
Just monitor him.
Gail